Manager of Enterprise Systems
The Manager of Enterprise Systems will work across multiple organizational levels to identify key issues, assess options, propose system changes, upgrades and reporting that will maximize profitability and customer satisfaction. An ability to provide both a long-term vision for the evolution of the ERP and day-to-day practical solutions will be vital.
Responsible for defining, developing, and managing the company systems, including ERP Software, technology platforms, system enhancements, new software implementations, report development, and end user experience. Also responsible for the development, documentation, and training of all policy and procedures and user training documentation. You will specifically be expected to:
- Plan, lead, and manage all new software project implementations and system enhancements.
- Regularly conduct gap analyses to assess the configuration and use of the current ERP Sage 300 CRE and develop work plans to optimize system performance.
- Design custom reporting utilizing SQL, Report Designer, Crystal Reports, BI software, Office Connector, and other tools as needed to support Company objectives.
- Evaluate new software to make recommendations and ensure proper alignment of technology with business needs and expectations.
- Manage the software project pipeline. Determine company need, priority, and implementation resources. Schedule software projects based upon this pipeline.
- Manage the user administration of all system software’s, including Sage 300 CRE enterprise software and integrated accounting and operations modules.
- Manage user licenses needs and recommend new licensing as applicable.
- Manage software On-Premise Support and Maintenance costs and SaaS contracts, costs, and license quantities.
- Manage cost / benefit analysis of existing and potential projects.
- Managing the organizational structure and hierarchy of the company’s various network drives.
- Identify and implement new opportunities for improving IT systems access, user experience, and security.
- Collaborate with software consultants and business owners to debug system issues and deliver solutions and enhancements.
- Partner with business owners to perform process analysis, gather business requirements, document enhancement specifications, and prioritize tasks/projects.
Policy and Procedures:
- Create organizational strategy for the development of Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance, consistency, and efficiency in each process.
- Define and document SOPs and train colleagues on proper workflows
- Create process flow charts for various business units, including Operations, HR, and Accounting and Finance.
- Create and maintain Policies and Procedures for all key Administrative and Accounting and Finance functions.
Training and Development
- Create and maintain a training curriculum for all company software systems.
- Conduct and/or facilitate all training sessions for Operations and Accounting software.
- Create written documentation and/or user manuals for all new software system deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Information Technology, or similar .
- Minimum of 5-7 years of program management, software implementation, or business consulting experience in at least one of the core areas described.
- Strong understanding of technology and system integrations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in a decentralized environment with an ability to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Sage 300 CRE, Business Intelligence tools or database analytics is a plus.
Continuum Services is a single-source provider with proven expertise, dependability, and scalability in four key areas: facility operations, exterior services, technical services, and environment services. Headquartered in a newly renovated office in Farmington Hills, Continuum is the go-to full-service solution for interior and exterior facility operations, maintenance, and repair. Facilities serviced by CONTINUUM have earned such prestigious accolades as the ENERGY STAR® for superior energy performance, BOMA’s Office Building of the Year® (TOBY) Award and CEL’s National Real Estate “A” List Award for Service Excellence. Helping employees develop and become highly skilled professionals who deliver best in class solutions to our clients is what we're all about - join us today!
Continuum Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
2 days ago
Â : Job Function: The Manager of Enterprise Systems will work across multiple organizational levels to identify key issues, assess options, propose system changes, up
Continuum Services - Farmington, Michigan - Resume Library
Job Function: <span style="font-family:
REDICO, LLC - Farmington, Mi - Lensa
PositionSummaryPositionSummaryRepresent all of Rockwell Automation's products & services well (capable breadth), and periodically must augment skills with additional competency to support customer-cri
Rockwell Automation - Detroit, Mi - Lensa
Position SummaryPosition SummaryRepresent all of Rockwell Automation’s products & services well (capable breadth), and periodically must augment skills with additional competency to support customer-c
Rockwell Automation - Detroit, Mi - Experteer US