Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie 'faeste noun
- an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic human being who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a talented and focused individual who likes to work hard and play hard. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who solves problems daily using our state-of-the-art technology.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As a Recruiter, you will be the first point of contact for prospective employees. This position will be based at our headquarters in Centennial, CO and a significant portion of your time will be spent on college campuses throughout the US building relationships and finding potential candidates. You will be involved in all recruitment activities from initial contact to a candidate's final interview.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic who enjoys a challenging, fast-paced professional environment. This is an entry level Recruiter role; candidates must be interested in working in an entry level position.
- Represent Fast Enterprises, LLC on college campuses throughout the U.S. and build relationships with faculty and staff.
- Review and follow up with incoming applications for a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
- Develop and maintain strong connections with candidates and contacts from recruiting events.
- Manage recruiting related items from home office (i.e. career fair preparation, phone interviews, candidate follow-up).
- Assist with other general recruiting related items.
Candidates should possess a degree in:
- Human Resources
- Liberal Arts
- Recent bachelor's degree
- Willing to travel on a weekly basis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Starting Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000 Annually.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location of the applicant.
Fast Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Voluntary Self-Identification Information is requested for U.S. applicants during the application process.
2 days ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant role in Denver Location: Denver Frank Recruitment Group is looking for high-performing Senior Recruitment Consultants in Denver, Colorado. We're looking for people who th
Frank Recruitment Group Inc - Denver, Co - Lensa
Location:DenverType:Direct HireJob#133195Technical RecruiterWhat we are looking for:We are looking for an energetic, positive and results driven Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in Denver,
VincentBenjamin - Denver, Co - Xpatjobs
Looking for a new and exciting opportunity with flexible hours and working from home? Empire Sourcing Solutions is a premier staffing agency hiring INDEPENDENT RECRUITERS AND SALES EXECUTIVES! We a
Empire Sourcing Solutions - Denver, Co - Lensa
System Soft Technologies - Denver, Co - Lensa