Customer Care Representative
Client Service Representative
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative to join our team.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement - your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal - very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner's expectations.
We're looking for a personable yet highly professional "service extraordinaire" to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
- Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
- Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
- Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
- Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
- Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times-both inside and outside.
5 days ago
Rancho santa margarita, Ca
VCA Antech, Inc.
Are you interested in joining a company culture where accountability, top performance, and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that is celebrating more than 95 years in the home building indus
TRI Pointe Group, Inc. - Corona, Ca - Lensa
Job Summary | Service DispatcherThis role requires confirming and qualifying appointments and routing the right individual to the scheduled request every day and ensuring workers arrive on time to the
Home Comfort USA - Anaheim, Ca - Lensa
Company Info: VCA Animal Hospitals operates more than 1,000 small animal veterinary hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Japan. The hospitals are staffed by more than 4,500 fully qualified, dedicated and
VCA - Rancho santa margarita, Ca - Lensa
POSITION SUMMARY: Interface with homebuyer and trade partners to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Pre-walk hom
The CalAtlantic Group - Irvine, Ca - Lensa