Cyber Security Analyst
This position is part of a U.S. Department of Defense contract. Only US Citizens may be considered.
Summit Technical Solutions (STS) is seeking a Cyber Security/Information Assurance Analyst to provide system protection and network defense support on the Command Information Management Systems (CIMS III) contract in Huntsville, AL.
Conduct risk assessment and provide recommendations for RMF system reviews. Involved in a wide range of cybersecurity services, including network defense, data integrity and application of security software. Use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research. May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies. Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts, related to cybersecurity. Day to day monitoring, analysis, decision-making, and response to firewall rule events, intrusion prevention system events, data loss prevention system events, antivirus events, and host based security events.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate response, track, and monitor compliance to directives issued by SMDC.
- Participate in response to verified cyber-attacks.
- Classified material incident handling and directing cleanup activities.
- Complete regular situational awareness reports and daily reports.
- Perform regular management and maintenance of network vulnerability scanning tools and other cybersecurity tools and performing vulnerability assessment scans as necessary.
- Provide input/artifacts as part of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process including reviews and accreditations.
- Analyze and assist in the application of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs), and Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) Assessments.
- Support the definition and application of the appropriate CIMS III program security posture.
- Apply cost effective, timely and proactive cybersecurity measures and controls for the CIMS III program.
- Provide guidance on vulnerability and malware remediation.
- Provide Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) database information inputs.
- Suggest cybersecurity solutions and process improvements to help minimize the risks to computer network defense threats.
- Exercise independent judgment within the defined CIMS III processes and procedures when pursuing, recommending, or executing cybersecurity strategies.
- Enforce cybersecurity requirements related to security clearances and background checks.
Qualified candidates will have the following minimum experience and qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in related technical field and 5+ years of related experience; OR 3+
years of experience with a Master's degree
Security+ CE or equivalent IAT Level II certification
Current Secret clearance is required
Experience providing IT support to Army customers preferred
o Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
o Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
o Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)
o Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) Assessments
What makes STS great?
STS is a services-based organization that relies on the exceptional results our workforce delivers to customers every day. We realize that our customers high regard for our consistently high performance is only possible because of the talents, exceptional work ethic, and commitment of our people. We promote and live by a strong and inclusive company culture that places the focus on customer and employee satisfaction, communication, and respect.
What to expect from STS:
- Competitive total compensation plan, with immediate eligibility for most benefits and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions!
- A work environment that emphasizes the safety of our workforce
- An organization that is committed to upholding the highest level of business ethics and workplace conduct
- A company that supports paying it forward with involvement in several deserving organizations and encourages volunteerism in the employees community
- Generous paid time-off program that starts on the first day of employment!
- Tuition and certification cost reimbursement programs for qualifying employees
STS is actively committed to employment of Veterans whom we regard as one of our Nations greatest resources. Today, you will find Veterans at every level of our organization, continuing their service to our country by supporting our government contracts and customers. STS is proud of their dedication, work ethic, loyalty, and commitment to duty, and we will continue to promote career opportunities for Veterans who are sincerely deserving of our appreciation.
We are an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
6 days ago
Summit Technical Solutions, LLC
Overview: i3 is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to support an Army Contract. The selected candidate will provide Information Assurance and Cyber Systems expertise supporting information systems
Integration Innovation, Inc. - Huntsville, Alabama - Resume Library
Responsibilites Include Development of Cyber Security policy, procedures and regulations to assist with identifying potential Cyber Security issuesMonitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedure
PeopleTec - Huntsville, Alabama - Fidanto US
* 07-Jun-2021 to 06-Aug-2021 (PST) * Huntsville, AL, USA * Full Time * NEW Email Me This Job PeopleTec is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location. - The c
PeopleTec - Huntsville, Al - Lensa
Clearance Level: Active DoD - Secret Required Certification(s): Sec+ CE <strong
Agile Defense, Inc. - Huntsville, Al - Lensa