New Home Advisor
Are you interested in joining a company culture where accountability, top performance, and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that is dedicated to insightful design and superior craftsmanship, the company is setting a new standard in homebuilding and customer experience.
Tri Pointe Houston is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as a New Home Advisor.
Position Highlights: Responsible for selling homes through optimizing the new home sales and the customer experience in the assigned community.
- Utilizes all sales and marketing resources that are available to New Home Advisor in order to achieve the sales and closing goals for the communities assigned.
- Actively participates in traffic driving efforts. Including, but not limited to, initiating follow-up phone calls to previous traffic, coordinating and hosting public and broker events.
- Promptly meets/greets prospective customers who visit community and collects completed registration materials from every customer who visits (or solicits information from prospective customers to complete the registration process).
- Actively tours with prospective customers through the various homesites/lots to familiarize them with the community layout. Ensures that prospects understand where the home will be built, where property lines begin and end and where neighboring structures will be located. When visiting home sites/lots, ensures the sales office and models are appropriately secured and proper signage indicating estimated return time is placed on the sales office entrance door.
- Engages in the Company's defined selling process during product tour to deliver an effective sales presentation. Actively seeks to close prospective customers by asking multiple closing-related questions during presentation, including confirmation of return visit.
- Sells the benefits of the community, the reputation of the Company and the quality and design of company products, construction and service. Understands the power of the Company's brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities.
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from the Company versus other builders.
- Explains benefits of energy efficiency and other green features that are showcased throughout the homes.
- Effectively discusses and explains the homebuilding and home buying process to customers in such a way that the customer feels knowledgeable and comfortable with the various touch points.
- Explains and processes sales documentation for prospective customers, including completing information required to complete the Company's form purchase agreement for homes in assigned communities.
- Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales in communities assigned.
- Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the Company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes.
- Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, homebuyers, etc.).
- Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with sales management team to quickly and appropriately resolve issues.
- Manages backlog, maintaining strong lines of communication with customers post purchase decision.
- Resolves any issues or problems with customers to keep the process moving forward.
- Coordinates and hosts broker previews, promotional events at assigned communities, etc.
- Meets all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
- Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the Company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (or other systems as required by management) to drive sales activities in assigned communities.
- Prepares weekly update reports of prospective customer traffic to management.
- Develops knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing and products, as well as consumer demographics, in an effort to better define key differentiators for his/her assigned communities and provides helpful information to management.
- Monitors and shops competitive products, providing feedback to management to ensure appropriate team members and management are kept abreast of changes in the market.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Real estate license, if required by state law.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous sales experience required.
- New home sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures.
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry.
- Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Frequent standing, walking (including stairs and uneven ground) and sitting; occasional lifting.
- May require occasional driving of customers from sales office to community lots.
- Environmental conditions vary depending on weather, stage of production, and where work takes place. Some of the following conditions apply at various times, hot, cold, wet, dry, muddy, humid, windy, calm, bright, dark, noisy, dusty, poor lighting, poor ventilation, temperature variations, fog and rain. Airborne particles such as wood dust, drywall dusts, etc. are common in the field environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 16340 Park Ten Pl, Ste 250, Houston, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.
21 minutes ago
Tri Pointe Homes
New Home Sales ConsultantDesign Tech Homes, the premier Build-On-Your-Lot custom homebuilder in Texas, would like to immediately fill a New Home Sales position in our Houston location. Our business de
Design Tech Homes - Texas - Jobomas US
Do you LOVE what you do? We do! Join the Adams Homes Team. We have an exciting opportunity - We are hiring New Home Sales Associates to join our Houston team! We need someone with a great attitude wil
Adams Homes - Texas - Buscojobs
Starlight Homes is a new venture recently launched by Ashton Woods, one of the nations largest private home building companies. With a focus on the entry level market, Starlight Homes is making the
Starlight Homes - Rosenberg, Tx - Lensa
Purchasing AgentBridge Tower HomesThe Purchasing Agent is responsible for sourcing, procurement, negotiating and executing agreements with vendors and contractors to support the companies home buildin
Bridge Tower Homes - Spring, Tx - Lensa