Medical Director - Medical Communications (Propel)
ClinicalMind’s talented team defines our company. Anyone who works in this business knows that their success is based on one thing above all else - the people. We treat our employees with the same respect we give our clients. Come join a growing medical communications agency!
: The Medical Director will be responsible for aspects of delivering scientific services and products as determined by the VP, Scientific Services. The Director will actively participate as a member of the scientific team and will consult regularly with the VP, Scientific Services.
The Medical Director will, with the support and help of the other members of the team including the Account Director(s), assist with the development, implementation and management of clients’ strategic initiatives, new products and technologies and day-to-day activities to support the success of CM business. There is a potential for this position to oversee the development of products in new specialty areas as we grow.
- Assist in the development of overall strategy for assigned specialties.
- Possess strong leadership in working directly with clients, leading discussions and identifying solutions to their business needs.
- Assist in the development of optimal product offerings including digital and print offerings and virtual and live meetings.
- Supervise the activities of writers and freelancers and manage overall project timelines to meet deadlines within assigned therapeutic areas.
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with key opinion leaders and manage KOL interaction within the therapeutic areas.
- Be responsible for organizing and planning all department communications and activities, leading meetings, managing vendors, and ensuring effective program design and completion for your assigned scientific projects.
- Understand the competitive landscape for the therapeutic space. Assist the VP, Scientific Services to communicate key competitive information within the company.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of strategy to successfully compete against other companies in the competitive landscape.
- Working closely with technology project manager to insure proper delivery of critical information for clients and healthcare providers on technology related projects.
- Assist with other responsibilities in other specialty areas as needed in a growing company.
- Oversee direct reports within the department (as needed) and provide them with goals and objectives to be mutually agreed upon.
- Partner with other departments to create innovative best-of-breed and compelling proposals.
- Support new business efforts as available and contingent on areas of expertise
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Travel: Moderate to significant travel will be required to: a) clients for sales and customer support/ maintenance, b) major medical conferences both in the US and internationally as identified as important by clients or where CM is conducting a supported function/meeting/activity within the designated specialties as well as other medical education conferences and meetings as required.
- Location: Home based or 40 Fulton Street, NYC
- Experience Desired: 3-4 years in a medical communications; 1-2 years in medical director/associate role
- Personal, Professional Attributes and Knowledge:
The Medical Director needs to have well-developed interpersonal skills, as well as strong oral and written communication abilities.
ClinicalMind is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
2 days ago
New york, Ny
ClinicalMind is a full-service medical communications company with extensive experience in specialty therapeutic areas. We offer unique, cutting-edge live and digital initiatives designed to integrate
ClinicalMind - New york, Ny - Lensa
PDS is seeking candidates for aMedical Communications Director, in Whippany, NJ. Department/Description: Medical Communication, Information, Publication and Digital, i
PDS Tech, Inc. - Hanover, Nj - Xpatjobs
The Associate Director, Medical Communications will be responsible for providing management and direction for the Medical Communications Team in support of marketed indications and pipeline in the are
Novocure - New york, Ny - Experteer US
Medical Directors assume responsibility for understanding the scientific and clinical aspects of their assigned businesses in depth, and serve as a key strategic resource for both internal teams an
FCB Health - New york, Ny - Lensa