Client Service Associate (Operations)
AdvicePeriod is a rapidly growing SEC-registered investment advisor (RIA), with the mission to reinvent wealth management by integrating new advisory services, leveraging the best in RIA technology.
At AdvicePeriod, our culture drives our business. Since being ranked the #1 Place to Work in Los Angeles in 2016, weve grown from a single office to 13 locations nationwide. As a national network of like-minded advisors, we are proud to be named one of Inc. Magazines Best Workplaces 2018.
We are committed to building the wealth management firm of the future and that starts with attracting and retaining the best people in the industry. We are currently seeking a Client Service Associate to join our growing operations team.
What you do:
Our Operations team is looking to add a new Client Service Associate, someone excited to own onboarding new clients and running point on day-to-day client requests. As a master of the entire operational life cycle, youll be responsible for opening new accounts, submitting wires, trades, transfers, and other ad-hoc requests. You will work hand in hand with senior members of the Operations team and consult with our growing Advisor group to answer technical questions and find creative solutions to issues when working with our Custodians.
- Build trusted and collaborative relationships with our Custodians operations teams to properly and accurately execute all aspects of the client lifecycle.
- Working with our Partner advisors to provide subject matter expertise and ensuring timely responses to all inquiries and correspondence.
- Manage Ad hoc requests, including resolving complex client issues, researching unique client needs, and coordinating operational and custodial support.
- Manage operational workflow & research and resolve all NIGOs (Not in Good Order notifications from custodians).
- Perform accurate and on-time trade execution, following all regulations and firm protocols.
- Identifying opportunities to improve platform efficiency and effectiveness.
What You Bring:
- Bachelors degree coupled with a strong desire to work in the wealth management industry
- Demonstrated success and enjoy working in Operations
- Exceptional service, communication, and prioritization skills
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Indomitable work ethic and the willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Strong willingness to learn & open to feedback and coaching
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, team-based incentive plan, 401(k), and medical/dental/vision benefits
- Financial support for approved designations and courses
- Training through company-sponsored events
- An Inc. Best Workplace and Entrepreneur Top Culture environment
- Mentorship opportunities
AdvicePeriod provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
2 days ago
Los angeles, Ca
AdvicePeriod is a rapidly growing SEC-registered investment advisor (RIA), with the mission to reinvent wealth management by integrating new advisory services, leveraging the best in RIA tec
AdvicePeriod - Los angeles county, Ca, California - Adzuna
AdvicePeriod is a rapidly growing
AdvicePeriod - Los angeles, Ca - Lensa
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our
Gallagher - Woodland hills, Ca - Lensa
Our firm is a Los Angeles-based financial advisory practice serving both local and international clientele. We have a unique approach to serving our clients, behaviorally and through our investment st
TalentLink Solutions - Los angeles, Ca - Lensa