IT Analyst - Executive Information Services
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
"For more than 30 years at 3M, I've seen firsthand how it's a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we're making around the world" - Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
As an IT Analyst on the Executive Information Services team, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with 3M's top leadership, some of the most innovative and diverse people. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level computer (hardware and software) technical support
- Acting as a consultant for both Business and Personal IT needs and owning all client IT issues through to resolution
- Advocating for personalized implementation of IT solutions and facilitating effective home office setups
- Ordering, issuing and managing 3M standard PCs and Mobile devices, 3M standard software solutions, and non-3M standard hardware and software
- Leading client-based IT projects
- Participating in an on-call rotation to ensure 24/7 support availability
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- One (1) year experience with helpdesk/on-site PC Support
- One (1) year experience with technical customer service in a private, public, government, or military environment
- One (1) year experience with Microsoft Office 365
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start)
- Three years of experience with helpdesk/on-site PC Support
- One year of experience with iOS Devices
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for interacting with all levels of 3M management
- Experience with client-facing IT supported systems and internal procedures to support those system
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life - both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
21 minutes ago
St paul, Mn
Purpose Statement:The role of the Behavior Analyst is to support the individuals served and train Behavioral Technicians to provide the highest quality of care to our residents, develop new supports a
BridgesMN - St paul, Mn - Lensa
Job Description Lead Incident Response Analyst responds to security incidents according to established policies and best practices. Incident handlers provide guidance to tier one and other f
Thomson Reuters Corporation - St paul, Mn - Lensa
OVERVIEW The Lab Analyst will perform a wide variety of product testing. They will be responsible for designing and building custom test fixtures that may include air cylinders, motors, timers, PLC's
Pace Life Sciences - St paul, Mn - Lensa
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will serve as a member of the Intel Analysis team within Cyber Intelligence Services (CIS), and will interact with other teams within Enterprise Information S
UnitedHealth Group - St paul, Mn - Lensa