IT AVL Specialist
BAYSIDE PURPOSE:To help people know God, find family, live in freedom, and discover their purpose.
BAYSIDE BIG 5:Teachable, Called, Hungry, Others Focused, Positive Attitude
PURPOSE: The IT AVL specialist performs repair and maintenance of systems including all AVL hardware and software, computers, select network equipment, servers, cameras, and other systems. His/her primary duty is to support BayPro (Bayside Productions) at all campuses while also assisting with IT issues outside of BayPro as needed.
- Experience as an IT Systems Administrator preferred
- Extensive knowledge of AVL technology including audio consoles, video and cameras, Dante, Internet streaming, and lighting equipment. NOTE: Candidates without extensive A/V/L experience will not be considered.
- Networking experience including server maintenance, switch configuration, cable deployment, and other advanced tasks.
- Advanced computer repair knowledge with particular emphasis on Macs.
- Excellent people skills with an ability to build teams.
POSITION STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: Full Time including Sundays
REPORTS TO: Director of IT
- Provide overall technical leadership to BayPro in consultation with the Director of IT and the BayPro resourcing team.
- Respond to assigned support requests in a timely fashion and execute repairs with the least amount of impact to the end user(s) as practical.
- Perform routine maintenance on all AVL equipment and software.
- Weekend and special event support for BayPro and general IT.
- Regular technical trainings with BayPro staff and volunteer.
- Stay up to date with the newest technology and best practices primarily in AVL
- Keep detailed records of current inventory, repair history, and technical documentation.
- Assist BayPro with large projects. (Example: Large-scale platform redesigns)
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Build, train, and care for a volunteer team
Performance will be measured based on the following criteria:
- Efficiency and customer friendliness of response to support tickets
- Accuracy of repairs and maintenance
- Ability to provide technical leadership consistent with Bayside DNA
- Evidence of growing in skills and knowledge
- Success in building a volunteer team
I understand, authorize and agree that Bayside Community Church, Inc. may conduct national and local criminal biographical searches, state sexual offender searches, credit files, and motor vehicle checks when applicable. I agree to sign any and all authorizations by appropriate companies or entities who are engaged in, including, but not limited to Florida Law Enforcement Division, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and other necessary agencies.
5 days ago
Bayside Community Church
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is
Jabil Inc. - Saint petersburg - DisabledPerson
Essential Functions Supervises bus operators and monitors adherence to routes, schedules, personnel and operating rules and regulations, and PSTA attendance
Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority - St. petersburg - DisabledPerson
Sam's Club - JobID: WD575033 [Customer Service / Retail Associate / Team Member] As a Member Specialist with Sam's, you will: Provide member service by maintaining self-checkout area, resolving member
Sam's Club - Bradenton, Fl - Lensa
Job Description Make an impact! We are looking for a strong Insurance Specialist, who will have responsibility for providing quality care and services to patients, physicians, visitors
Coastal Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Pain Management - Bradenton, Fl - ZipRecruiter Priority