System Engineer, Windows Technology
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent.
A Career with Point72's Infrastructure Team
The Infrastructure Team is at the precipice of new investments and services and delivery functions. As an earlier member of the firm's Warsaw-based infrastructure engineering team, you will be central to decision making, implementation and support a wide range of new initiatives. Our firm has adopted a cloud-first approach to evolving our application portfolio and we seek candidates who have transformed compute, storage, networking, database, information security and core services from traditional on-premise data centers into a hybrid model in which we support a global user base out of a combination of Point72 leased data centers, low latency colocation and tier-1 cloud service providers. Our goal is to create secure, reliable, supportable and simple-to-use services for our clients.
- Manage a global Active Directory infrastructure with enterprise scale or resiliency
- Understanding of and manage Microsoft Domains, Active Directory, role-based security, and group policy management
- Deep technical depth of DNS/DHCP and experience in system authentication and software security and entitlements (SSO, Kerberos, LDAP, ADFS) plus the authentication of Linux applications servers and multiple enterprise SAN/NAS storage platforms.
- Lead Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop product engineering w/ deep knowledge of integration with Netscaler Secure Access Gateway.
- Multifactor authentication and SSO integration (Okta, Ping)
- Modern Windows compute technologies - bare metal x86/AMD, VMWare and all flavors of Hyperscale CSP implementation.
- Understanding of end-to-end systems automation and orchestration via Ansible, Powershell and Job Schedulers.
- Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation (DataDog / PagerDuty preferred)
- Domain administration support for on-prem to O365 migration - mailboxes, shared folders, Azure AD and support for Mobile Device Management (MobileIron preferred)
- Works across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers and cloud providers.
- Employ project management skills, including agile-specific concepts like backlog management, tracking burndown and velocity
- Work with the team to remove impediments blocking the completion of work or commitments
- Document administrative procedures and configurations. Prepare system documentation and other technical documents.
We take care of our people
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Sports card
- Private life insurance
- Private medical and dental care, with vision allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Business travel accident insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance reimbursement
6 days ago
About Point72 Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investi
Point72 - Warsaw, In - Lensa
Complete Description We are looking for a Systems Security Engineer to implement and maintain our security systems. You will be responsible for analyzing the features and capabilit
Progilisys Solutions LLC - Goshen, In - beBee S2
DESCRIPTION: Level 1 production network infrastructure maintenance and project management for Melting, Casting, Rolling Mills, Rail Weld and Engineering. Installation and maintenance of L
TEKsystems - Columbia city, Indiana - Resume Library
Site Reliability Engineer Equinix is one of the fastest-growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That s why we're always looking for creative and visionary people
Equinix - Warsaw, Indiana - Resume Library