Admissions Data Integrity Administrator
Job Req ID: 56883
Admissions Data Integrity Administrator
General summary/purpose: Reporting to the Assistant Director of Data and Operations within the Office of Admissions, the Admissions Data Integrity Administrator is a key member of the Admissions team in managing the administrative operations of the Office of Admissions including the student information system, CRM, all records and reporting, and the admissions website. The position will help oversee application processing and the management of data and data points to enhance efficiencies, business practices, and operational strategies that support the enrollment goals. The position will assist with internal and external requests for admissions information and preparing data for daily and weekly reporting. The position will partner with the Assistant Director and Director to manage, regularly review and execute all communication plans utilizing the CRM.
Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Manage daily application processing by setting goals for processing team and regularly communicating with Assistant Director and Director the status of processing so that all committee timelines are met
- Assist in overseeing all day-to-day activities for admissions processing and operations.
- Oversee data entry and data integrity in SIS (Student Database), NursingCAS, Slate, and OnBase. Partner with external information technology support and third party account managers for system and data integration.
- Manage daily data and file audits.
- Monitor enrollment deposit system and process, troubleshooting any errors promptly.
- Oversee the processing of mail and all admissions documents.
- Review and evaluate admissions data and develop appropriate operational strategies to respond. Provide strategies to enhance efficiencies and business practices to meet admissions and enrollment goals.
- Provide computer and software training for all admissions staff members.
- Partner with Assistant director to manage the application process from inquiry, to completed applicant, to decision.
- Assist with high-level management of admissions module of student information system, CRM, centralized application, and student record retention system (OnBase).
- Assist in maintenance of all records for the Office of Admissions.
- Assist with admissions communication plan including messaging to prospective students, applicants and delivery of all admission decisions.
- Monitor, regularly review and update admissions website.
- Communicate with prospective students as needed.
- Assist with all on-campus prospective student recruitment events; Open House programs, interviews, tours, etc.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures that meet regulatory and institutional requirements and that provide fair and equitable treatment of all applicants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum qualifications (mandatory):
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 year experience in college admissions, financial aid, and/or student affairs (related experience).
- Additional education may substitute for required experience, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
- 3 years' experience in college admissions, financial aid, and/or student affairs (related experience)
- Strong technology skills and previous experience working with Slate or a similar CRM system.
Special knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to analyze data and develop appropriate strategies to respond accordingly.
- Possess attention to detail and the ability to organize effectively.
Classified Title: Admissions Officer
Working Title: Admissions Data Integrity Administrator
Starting Salary Range: $45,195-$62,225; commensurate with experience
Employee group: Full Time
Schedule: Monday - Friday hours 8:30 - 5:00
Exempt Status: Exempt
Location: 06-MD:School of Nursing
Department name: 10001251-Admissions Office of
Personnel area: School of Nursing
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the HR Business Services Office at email@example.com. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
The following additional provisions may apply depending on which campus you will work. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
During the Influenza ("the flu") season, as a condition of employment, The Johns Hopkins Institutions require all employees who provide ongoing services to patients or work in patient care or clinical care areas to have an annual influenza vaccination or possess an approved medical or religious exception. Failure to meet this requirement may result in termination of employment.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled.
EEO is the Law
School of Nursing - East Baltimore Campus
2 days ago
Johns Hopkins University
Job Req ID: 56883 Admissions Data Integrity Administrator General summary/purpose: Reporting to the Assistant Director of Data and Operations within the Office of Admissions, the Admi
Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, Md - Lensa
Title Data Integration Developer Location 100 remote - must live in the DMV area Duration Full-time, direct-hirepermanent Apex Systems has an immediate need for a remote Data Integration Developer
Apex Systems - Linthicum heights, Md - Dice
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is currently seeking a Senior Data Integration Developer in Linthicum, Maryland. UMMS is the fourth largest private employer in the Baltimore metropoli
UOFMARYLANDMEDSYS - Linthicum heights, Maryland - Resume Library
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join p
Emergent BioSolutions - Baltimore, Md - Experteer US