Drees Homes is a family-owned home building company with a passion for making custom homes easy. For 90 years, we have taken care of our employees and our customers. It’s why we rank as the thirteenth largest privately-owned builder in the country and have a track record of long-tenured employees. Enrich your career at a company that values integrity, excellence, opportunity, stability and success.
Headquartered in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, Drees has operations in ten metropolitan areas: Greater Cincinnati and Cleveland, Ohio; Austin, Dallas and Houston, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana; Jacksonville, Florida; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Washington, DC.
Drees Homes is seeking candidates for the position of Warranty Representative in the Washington DC area and surrounding areas. In this position you will be responsible for pro-actively solving customer issues in assigned communities after the closing of the home and completion of all assigned work orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete assigned warranty service requests within the guidelines of company policy
- Follow up on all warranty requests to vendors/contractors to ensure prompt service to the customer
- Evaluate all customer complaints and report solutions
- Conduct 60-day and yearly Customer Orientations
- Keep the customer care system up-to-date and accurate
- Recommend changes that will improve processes
- Monitor and respond to email and voice mail messages daily
- Comply with the "Warranty On Call" procedure
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to diplomatically and effectively handle stressful customer situations, including conflict resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers
- General knowledge of residential construction and the homebuilding process
- Basic computer skills, experience using an iPad preferred
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Customer oriented, outgoing, dependable & ethical
- Punch-out skills, hands on repair skills - paint, drywall, carpentry, etc. helpful
- Problem solving abilities with excellent follow-up skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Construction or other related college degree a plus
- 3-5 years Residential Home Experience ideal
- 3-5 years customer care experience required
The typical schedule of this position will be Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM, plus additional hours as necessary.
Excellent hourly rate, bonus potential, plus a comprehensive benefit package including profit sharing & 401(k) plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Work Place
To learn more about Drees Homes, please visit our website - www.dreeshomes.com
6 days ago
Overview Drees Homes is a family-owned home building company with a passion for making custom homes easy. For 90 years, we have taken care of our employees and ou
Drees Homes - Manassas, Va - Lensa
Overview BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work
Richmond American Homes - Fredericksburg, Va - Lensa
Job Description Experience Everything MileOne has to Offer: * Competitive compensation * Training and mentoring * Great opportunities for advancement * Positive, success driven work environment Our
Mile One Automotive - Fort washington, Md - Lensa
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we
NVR, Inc. - Waldorf, Md - Lensa