We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment where professionals can thrive and grow with the company. This is a full-time position in Costa Mesa, CA and is a great opportunity for anyone looking for rapid advancement and the opportunity to become the COO. The Operations Manager will serve as the right hand to the CEO and will support a variety of business and operational areas, focused on Operations Support, Employee Engagement, Marketing, and Executive Management Support. The position requires an experienced professional with a high standard of quality and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities + Expectations:
- Managing, Improving, and Revising Operating Procedures and Metrics which are efficient and scalable for Business Operations, Employee Engagement, and HR;
- Inventory tracking and management (placing orders, projecting needs based on sell through rates and production lead times)
- Order fulfillment (shipping labels creation and management and tracking)
- Integral team member in the management of systems and cultural integration, including company onboarding, training and team building events, celebrations, staff meetings, and other individual and team building events.
- Work with marketing department to develop and execute on marketing plans;
- Support team in development and execution of sales and business development programs;
- Manage coordination of industry and trade show attendance and events;
- Work with Marketing and Staff to select, configure and implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Assistance to Executive Management, including but not limited to property management, business operations, staff and project coordination, travel, etc.;
- Management of general business issues as they arise.
- BS or MS in Business or relevant major from an Accredited University
- 5+ years of work experience in business operations, e.g., HR; Operations, and/or Marketing
- Strong computer skills
- Strong work ethic and a Can Do Attitude
- Strategic Planning and Attention to detail a must
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team fashion, handle several projects at once, prioritize work, and work efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Able to translate company goals into initiatives and execute them.
- Handle all confidential matters with the utmost discretion to protect the company and employees
- Ability to think critically and solve problems proactively and independently
- Thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles so they can assess the company’s earnings and spending to find areas for improvement
- Ability to respond quickly to a shifting reality and adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority as needed
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and inventive initiatives
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course to take advantage of changes in the market
- Prior experience in QuickBooks bookkeeping is a plus.
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills (required).
- Shopify E-Commerce, Gorgias Customer Support Platform and QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to new software programs rapidly
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter that mentions why you would be a good fit for this role along with your resume. This position has a high growth potential with a starting salary between $60k - $70k with a company stock option program.
CycleBoard is a California lifestyle brand building innovative stand-up electric vehicles designed for anyone to ride. Our products are created for the adventurer looking for the best combination of safety and fun. The CycleBoard leverages our patented 3-wheel, lean-to-steer technology and is inspired by Southern California’s rugged outdoors, beach, and urban lifestyle.
- Due to the number of applications, we may not be able to contact everyone directly.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-517-0311 or email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, currently we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
Powered by JazzHR
2 days ago
Costa mesa, Ca
At Van Cleef & Arpels North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and
Richemont - Costa mesa, Ca - Lensa
CycleBoard, Inc. is a rapidly growing electric scooter company based in Orange County, California that is seeking a sharp, reliable, and pro-active professional to join our team as Operations
CycleBoard, Inc. - Costa mesa, Ca - Lensa
About Radial: We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omni
Radial Commerce, Inc - Montebello, Ca - Lensa
Job Description Summary The E-Commerce Operations Manager EOM reports to the Omni Store Manager and is responsible for successfully operating the e-commerce operations of the Omni location. The EOM pr
BevMo - Huntington beach, California - Fidanto US