- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop and implement application systems and creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts, design patterns, concurrency, multithreading, exceptions handling.
- Experience in financial services domain is required
- Java experience with multi-threading and data processing background.
- Experience with distributed computing using large volume of data would be really good.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Front-office application development experience.
- Knowledge of Swift or Payments or FIX or Traiana will be a plus.
- Knowledge of blockchain preferred.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic & attitude, ability to work independently.
23 hours ago
Our client is currently seeking a Java Developer for a position in the Raleigh-Durham area This is a contract to hire without sponsorship offered and must sit in the Raleigh-Durham area This job wil
The Judge Group - Raleigh, Nc - Lensa
We are looking for a Java Developer. This is a full time permanent hire position in Cary, North Carolina with our client. In this role as a Java Developer, you will be working within agile development
Tekniforce - Cary, Nc - Dice
Job Title Java Developer Job Location Raleigh, NC Job Duration 6+ Months Job Description Responsibilities bull Analyze business requirements working with end users and come up with a technical soluti
DISYS - Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC - Raleigh, Nc - Dice
We are looking for a Java Developer. This is a full time permanent hire position in Raleigh, North Carolina. You can work100 remote (anywhere in USA) for this position. In this role you will be a part
Tekniforce - Raleigh, Nc - Dice