Assistant Installation Manager
Assists the Installation Manager with running the installation side of the business, service department and work with our sales department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire sub-contractors and train them on installation procedures.
- Perform day to day paperwork, including working with a computer and logging in data.
- Perform service calls with professionalism and great customer service.
- Inventory Control for the store and installers.
- Assist in processing payroll for subcontract installers on a weekly basis
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- The ability to hire, train and motivate subcontractors
- Experience in residential construction or remodeling
- Experience as a leader for a home improvement company
- Troubleshoot any installation issues and the ability to deal directly with customers
- Plumbing, Electric, Carpentry experience or with Walk-In Tubs is ideal or Residential Home Improvement experience
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
3 days ago
Floor & Decor - [Assistant Store Manager] As a Department Manager at Floor and Decor, you'll: Engage customers and provide quality shopping experience; Ensure associates provide quality customer servi
Floor & Decor - Antioch, Tn - Lensa
Field Installation Manager - Tennessee, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, USA Nashville, TN, USA Req #10963 Wednesday, May 5, 2021 Are you looking for a FUN and EXCITING new opportunity at a company where
LL Flooring - Charlotte, Tennessee - Fidanto US
Primary Purpose: Responsible for the day to day operations of the Installation department. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Schedule jobs with home owners and s
LeafFilter - Nashville, Tennessee - Resume Library
Bill Ragan Roofing <span style="font-size: 11.5pt; f
Bill Ragan Roofing Company - Nashville, Tn - Lensa