Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a lifetime!
A Seasonal job with us can lead to a successful future. That's because you will:
* Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career goals.
* Work in a welcoming and diverse environment.
* Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience.
Go to various locations in the park to pick up other revenue. Assist in different tasks in the Cash Control Room when not out in the park.
We're looking for:
* A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature.
* Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work.
* Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
* Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts.
* Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions.
* Ability to pass a finance backgound check
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* No Prior Experience Necessary.
* At Least 18 Years of Age.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
You'll Make a Difference:
* Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections.
* Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming environment with your team.
* Deliver fast and accurate service.
* Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety.
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains high degree of confidentiality of paperwork and information
* Conducts money pick-ups
* Maintains a positive teamwork atmosphere within money room.
* Picks up money and transports it to various park locations.
* Maintains the cleanliness of cash machines, work area, and other general cleaning duties.
* Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
* Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
* Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
* Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
* Other duties may be assigned.