Part-Time Field Technician (Los Angeles) - ANC
ANC designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the Super Bowl, the Final Four, New York City Marathon, Los Angeles Dodgers, the Ryder Cup, and New York City's Westfield World Trade Center. ANC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of sports marketing & multimedia rights leader Learfield IMG College.
Field Technicians are responsible for assisting with the overall operations of ANC's signage systems and LED displays for venues, events, and other spaces in their assigned market. From ongoing maintenance and repairs to real-time engineering and technical support, Field Technicians work with numerous teams and stakeholders, both internal and external, to represent ANC and its "gold standard" reputation of excellence in the industry.
ANC is looking to enlist new part-time Field Technicians and bolster its roster with more dedicated, hard-working individuals who are excited about ANC's mission, have flexibility & available hours, and possess entrepreneurial, self-starter attitudes. Those who can accommodate a fluctuating schedule, which may include evening or overnight shifts and/or weekend work, are encouraged to apply. Regular access to reliable transportation is also necessary as frequent travel to local venues and job sites will be required.
Depending on the market, part-time Field Technicians may be either seasonal or year-round and can be regularly scheduled for up to 30 hours each week with some additional work hours as needed. Supervision is onsite by a local full-time Field Technician or remotely by a regional Field Operations Manager.
What you'll do
- Serve as a "front-line" representative of ANC in the field to clients, vendors, and other partners.
- Help operate and maintain signage systems and LED displays (scheduling, maintenance, etc.) at sports venues, live events, and commercial public/private spaces.
- Organize, assemble, and install new parts for signage and displays.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Technical Support, Client Services, and others to meet the needs of the clients.
- Participate in any required client or market-specific training, calls, meetings, etc.
- Troubleshooting of software-related problems and other technical issues.
- Support Fixed Projects in the regional market on an ad hoc basis.
What we're looking for
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Computer-literate and technologically oriented.
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system.
- A demonstrated openness and ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to shifting priorities in high pressure, deadline-driven environments.
- Physical stamina and comfortable working at higher elevations (ex. 40+ ft climbs).
- Previous experience in a customer-facing or client-centric job is strongly preferred.
- Flexible availability and willingness to travel regionally as needed.
- Background in or knowledge of LED displays and/or audio-visual systems is a plus, but not required.
This position will primarily service the Los Angeles, CA market
NOTE: candidate will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and background check prior to start of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
5 days ago
Los angeles, Ca
vca west los angeles is seeking a full-time technician manager to join our dynamic aaha-accredited, multi-doctor, 24-hour emergency/specialty practice in los angeles, california. position title: techn
vca wla animal hospital - Los angeles, California - Fidanto US
We are looking for individuals in the greater Los Angeles are to join a leader in the booming solar industry! The Field Energy Advisor has conversations with homeowners to educate them on the advantag
Sunrun - Los angeles, Ca - Lensa
Posted Date May 27, 2021We are now hiringfor a Dietitian Part Time 24hrs. week position.Location Los Angeles, CA. Note online applications accepted only.Schedule Mon Thurs Fri every fourth weekend may
Compass Group - Los angeles, California - Fidanto US
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities Mettler-Toledo Rainin is looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our sales team supporting a Los Angeles, CA Territory. This position is responsible for
Mettler Toledo Safeline X-ray Ltd - Los angeles, California - Resume Library