Part Time Retail Merchandiser Day Shift SAS
Part Time Merchandiser Day Shift SAS
- 5am to 130pm
- Monday – Friday
- Reliable Transportation to Job Locations
- Daily access to Internet or Smartphone
At Retail Odyssey, we are contracted to do in-store merchandising (such as resets, displays, new item introductions, shelf tag placements, etc.) using store planograms enhancing a consumer's shopping experience. Key retailing is fundamental when marketing new products within stores and flexibility is valued on the teams. As a key retail merchandiser on the frontline, in-store professionalism and communication is necessary to exceed expectations of the Retailers and their clients.
What we do:
Unlike other retail positions you may be familiar with – such as manning the cash registers – we are the team behind the scenes. We support local grocery retailers in their efforts to drive sales by ensuring the latest products are on their shelves, setting up merchandise and promotions, analyzing what products are moving, and remodeling their stores. Join our team today for quality in-store executions through:
- Category updates and new item introductions (KOMPASS)
- Display Compliance
- Audits, surveys, and data collection
- Product Verification
- Special Projects
Who we are looking for:
To do this successfully, we’re always looking for self-motivated individuals who are
- customer-service oriented,
- enjoy using technology,
- thrive in a fast-paced environment, and
- love working with a team to solve our clients’ biggest challenges.
What we offer:
We offer on-the-job training, career advancement opportunities, flexible hours, and full- and part-time benefits. Our associates are dedicated to delivering the best service to our clients and doing whatever it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun.
The Companyis one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Merchandiser (RM) is responsible for merchandising Client products at retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and volume is increased.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
Sales and Merchandising
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Achieve business objectives through placement of new items at all assigned stores.
Reset Activity and Schematics Completion
- Maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards. Must be able to maintain schematic integrity through consistent communication with District Manager and other retail personnel.
Shelf Standards and Conditions
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Education Level:(Required):High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Retail
- 1-3 years of experience in Retail
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally tocompanymanagement and externally with Customers.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Reps Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Additional Information RegardingThe Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.The Companyreserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Companyshall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
3 days ago
Grants pass, Or
Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions
Part Time Merchandiser Day Shift SAS5am to 130pm Monday - FridayReliable Transportation to Job LocationsDaily access to Internet or SmartphoneAt Retail Odyssey, we are contracted to do in-store mercha
Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solu - Grants pass, Or - Lensa
Job Description We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So, how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as members of our family and treat a
Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C. - Medford, Or - ZipRecruiter Test
Job DescriptionNABISCO PART TIME RETAIL MERCHANDISERJoin our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Nabisco, a subsidiary of Mondelz International?Become one of our
Mondelez International - Medford, Or - Lensa
Job Description As a Part-Time Merchandiser with American Greetings, you'll be a vital part of our company's purpose; To make the world a more thoughtful and caring place. We are looking for
American Greetings Corporation - Medford, Or - Lensa