Desktop/End User Support Technician 2 (Philadelphia, PA)
The Desktop/End User Support Technician 2 maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots desktop hardware and software packages. Also responsible for customer service and end-user training. The Desktop/End User Support Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments. Documents and updates processes and support procedures. Engages with all IT groups and business operations to triage and resolve support issues.
End user support team is looking to fill a seat providing technology support to internal and external customers, with an opportunity to have a real impact keeping those customers satisfied. Working with hardware, software and telecommunications the team provides first level direct support and intermediate escalation to help keep business operations running smoothly. Some of the technologies you'll deal with daily are Windows 10, Cisco VPN, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Windows Server, Adobe products, SCCM, Active Directory, Avaya telecommunication products and more. You'll have an opportunity to support our internal applications and grow your troubleshooting skills as you work with various escalation teams as well. Must be energetic with a genuine drive to learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide professional, accurate and timely responses for all requests using established troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve technical issues and client requests including software and peripheral installations and configurations, remote system access provisioning and connectivity issues including: VPN, Mobile devices, VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure), RSA 2-Factor authentication, etc.
- Provide support for Electronic data-transfer and interface systems including, user administration, client onboarding, systems monitoring, troubleshooting, initial triage and escalation of internal and external clientend-user issues
- Responsible to perform routine maintenance and daily operational control under general supervision. This includes project leadership, equipment procurement, desktop deployment using WDS (Windows Deployment Services), token provisioning, system/network monitoring, track accurate and timely updates in the Track-It Enterprise ticketing/asset system, provide analysis reports on applications, systems, security access, hardware, and other related entities, as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Interface, Infrastructure, Development, Business Applications, Account Management, users and vendors to investigate operational, hardware and telecommunications issues and projects. Carry out necessary tasks to implement resolution.
- The IT Support Specialist will also educate end users and peers on systems and be responsible to create and maintain procedures and related documentation.
- Provide advanced problem solving, troubleshooting and system consultation as needed for client medication interface systems
- Participate in the IT on call support rotation.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to provide systems administration support in Active Directory, account security, file and print, virtualization (VMware), system access.
- Ability to interact professionally with multiple levels of personnel within the organization internally and externally.
- Less than 3 years of technical experience as a Desktop/End User Support Engineer
- Experienced in researching and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity, typically escalated from first line support teams.
- Experienced responding to escalated telephone, email and on line requests for technical support
- Experienced documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem using applicable systems and tools. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills to work in a multi-task, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Scheduled Weekly Hours
3 days ago
DESCRIPTION The Desktop/End User Support Technician 2 maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots desktop hardware and software packages. Also responsible for customer service and end-user trai
Humana - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Resume Library
firstPRO is seeking a full time Desktop Support Technician for a full time contract to hire position with our client based out of Philadelphia, PA. This is an onsite position that will be based out
firstPro, Inc - King of prussia, Pa - Lensa
Requisition Number 81873 Position Overview As our Desktop Support Specialist, you'll work in a dynamic environment supporting a large technology company. Leveraging your strong IT support skills, y
Insight - Newtown square, Pa - Dice
Job Description Lutron Electronics City: Philadelphia State: Pennsylvania Region: North America Division: Engineering
Lutron Electronics - Philadelphia, Pa - ZipRecruiter Test