Systems Engineer (Windows/VDI
Knoxville, TN | Systems Engineer (Windows/VDI)| Full time
We are actively recruiting aSystems Engineer (Windows/VDI)for our client in Knoxville, TN.This position is adirect hire.Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Devises solutions in accordance with an implementation budget.
- Coordinates system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Oversees all transitions of new systems to production.
- Develops and completes actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Manages and documents system configurations.
- Evaluates current systems.
- Serves as a technical liaison to the manufacturers technical and service personnel regarding purchased or leased hardware and software.
- Monitors the technology (HW, SW, network) and responds to alerts.
- Resolves all outages and performance issues.
- Escalates issues with vendors including carriers, manufacturers and service providers.
- Mentors junior members of the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Windows Server 2010, 2012 and 2016
- Active Directory
- VMWare VDI
- O365 support
- Working within the deployment and operation of enterprise-level hardware, software, apps, or networks
- Wireless or network management
- Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows servers
- Apache and IIS Webserver
- Storage Area Network implementations
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol networking
- Bachelors degree in computer science or information systems
- 5 years of experience
- Certifications preferred, but not required A+, CCNA, CCNP, any Microsoft certification
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Execute the mission by connecting the right people with the right companies.
8am 5pm Monday Friday
Closed Saturday & Sunday
31 minutes ago
Patriot Talent Solutions
Background The Office of Water Prediction (OWP) is an organization that includes physical locations in Alabama, Maryland, and Minnesota. OWP collaboratively researches, develops, and deliver
ERT - Tuscaloosa, Al - Lensa
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most techn
Jabil Malaysia - Eutaw, Al - Lensa
Lead Engineer- Systems Integration | Volvo Group Skip to main content Home Working at Volvo Group Application Tips Sign In Lead Engineer- Systems Integration United States Position Description Positio
Volvo Group - Greensboro, Al - Lensa
Job Summary: IT Leadership II performs high-level professional or technical IT activities for specialized, complex and/or functional areas requiring the expert knowledge and professional applicat
The University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa, Al - beBee S2