Senior Software Engineer - FinTech and API
As a Senior Software Engineer on our 'FinTech' team, you will build scalable and reliable solutions for the core payments platform to process and transfer millions of dollars in patient payments each day. This is the engine under the hood of our user facing applications for both staff users and patients. Hospitals and patients rely on our systems to be able to transfer, verify, and reconcile thousands of transactions a day.
You should have a love of building scalable solutions, a growth mindset, an interest in getting into new problems and a desire to be part of a team where everyone's voice is heard equally.
Does that sound like you? Read on!
We’re Offering The Opportunity To
- Implement core FinTech functionality into APIs (payment plans, additional payment vectors, payment allocation)
- Integrate with healthcare and financial systems using web service technology (REST, HL7, SOAP)
- Employ web-technologies, agile development methodologies, and existing healthcare technologies to create solutions that fulfill direct user needs
- Be a Problem Solver. There's not always a clear cut way to solve the problem.
- Have a Growth Mindset. Be interested, not only in completing your work, but thinking about how your work fits into the bigger picture and what else can be done to have a major impact.
- Be a leader. Make recommendations, support teammates, take ownership.
- 5+ years' experience building back end systems and implementing software projects
- Experience building or integrating with software in the Healthcare or Payments industry
- Demonstrate technical leadership and system design skills with great verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to communicate clearly with all kinds of teammates and stakeholders
- Experience with RDBMS databases (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.), backend development with typed languages (C, C++, Java, C#, Go), and API integrations
- Experience with Cloud based technologies, Git version control, and web development
- STEM degree or equivalent experience
- Experience or willingness to working on a Mac (We're a Mac shop)
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
7 days ago
Join One of Atlanta's Fastest-Growing Tech CompaniesWe are an innovative, FinTech SaaS company focused on meeting the complex needs of the modern controller with the next generation of cloud-based acc
LeaseQuery - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
Are you an experienced software developer interested in joining a software company who ranks as one of the top 10 in their industry? Would you like to be on a team who is challenged to desig
HumCap Recruiting - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration Travel
Fidelity National Information Services - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa
Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We prou
Greenlight Financial Technology - Atlanta, Ga - Lensa