As a Teacher at Primrose School of Fleming Island located at 2031 Town Center Blvd. Fleming Island, FL 32003 you will help young minds explore, discover and understand the world around them.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Preschool /Childcare Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching and learning for our infant-preschool classrooms
Primrose School of Fleming Island is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Fleming Island and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum and programming.
- Gets children engaged in classroom activities
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Fleming Island Employee Handbook
Desired skills and experience:
- Must have 45 DCF hours completed
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program ONLY
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Two year degree in early childhood or related field preferred
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
3 days ago
Fleming island, Fl
Ivybrook Academy is currently seeking passionate preschool educators for our school campus. Our schools provide a professional environment where educators can focus their time on igni
Ivybrook Academy - St johns, Fl - Lensa
Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families and communitie
The Learning Experience #134 - Jacksonville, Fl - Lensa
Lifetouch Preschool Photography specializes in capturing beautiful pictures of infants to toddlers for preschools and daycares nationwide. Our photographers are passionate about getting genuine smiles
Shutterfly - Jacksonville, Fl - Lensa
Are you ready to be a difference maker? Learning Care Group is a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals. Here, youll find a dynamic environment and culture that is inclusive and
Tutor Time Learning Centers - Jacksonville, Fl - Lensa