If job security, top pay, excellent benefits, and career advancement representing a well-known national brand are what you're looking for, Roto-Rooter is the company for you. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, providing excellent pay (our most experienced plumbers earn more than $100,000 per year), flexible work schedules and top benefits.
Our plumbers perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs to water heater installations and plumbing system replacements.
- Provide solutions to residential and commercial plumbing & drain problems.
- A service call begins with diagnosing problems then providing a cost estimate to close the sale.
- Make necessary repairs.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on provided smartphone.
- Collect payment and move on to the next service call.
- A valid drivers license.
- State plumbing license (preferred).
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. Thats why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Paid backflow certification, OSHA training, continuing education and annual license fee reimbursement.
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
5 days ago
Job Description Need Experience Plumbers and Drain Cleaners. Need to have at least 3 Years Experience in Plumbing and Drain Cleaning.
Montco-Rooter LLC - Reading, Pa - ZipRecruiter Priority
Job Description We are looking to add to our growing Residential/Commercial Team in the Berks County, PA Area. Our Ideal candidate will possess the
Jud Firestone Plumbing LLC - Reading, Pa - ZipRecruiter Priority
Posted on 06/09/21 (Ref: PA-Reading) AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35Clean, running water and heat are necessities of life, and as a Plumber for the Army National Guard, you'll
Army National Guard - Reading, Pa - Lensa
Job Description We are seeking a Commercial Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems. Responsibi
A Yerger Inc. - Pottstown, Pa - ZipRecruiter Priority