The Facility Engineer is responsible for: keeping our clubs well maintained and safe; making certain all mechanical systems are working properly including HVAC, plumbing, boilers and more; and to provide a positive experience for our members and guests. No two days will be the same, and youll likely experience a variety of slightly different challenges each day in a high-energy, health club environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs inspections of repairs, maintenance of HVAC equipment, plumbing, electrical systems and recreational pools
- Verifies chemistry and temperature control checks of recreational pools to comply with state, local and company requirements
- Ensures safety of multiple buildings, staff and members by ensuring fire and alarm protection devices are to the standards of local & state regulations and building codes
- Responds to and prioritizes repair requests, responds immediately to emergency repairs
- Records all repair and preventative maintenance activity accurately into CMMS software
- 3 to 4 years of facility maintenance experience or equivalent training
- State approved Boiler/Engineers License preferred
- CFC certification, Aquatics Facilities Operator Certification (AFO) / Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
Trade or Technical School degree
For California residents, please reviewhttps://my.lifetime.life/policy/ca-privacy-policy.htmlfor information about our privacy practices, including the information we collect and your rights relating to your information.
6 days ago
La jolla, Ca
Position/Job Title:Facilities EngineerClassification:ExemptReports To:Director of Global ManufacturingCommitment to CustomersAccountabilityCommitment to ExcellenceIntegrityInnovationTeamworkWho is Act
Active Motif - Carlsbad, Ca - Lensa
Why a Great Opportunity Relocation available Eligible for 5% bonus Excellent health care - Single employee pays $25/mo, +1 $100/mo, family is $150/mo <
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network - San diego, Ca - Lensa
Position SummaryThe Facility Engineer is responsible for: keeping our clubs well maintained and safe; making certain all mechanical systems are working properly including HVAC, plumbing, boilers and m
LTFMGTCO LTF Club Management Co, LLC - La jolla, Ca - Lensa
Staff Facilities Engineer The Staff Facilities Engineer will provide leadership and technical expertise related to all aspects of building and utility engineering at our San Diego site. This includes
Illumina Inc - San diego, Ca - Lensa