Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation.
Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you ll love in one of our award-winning locations.
Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4+/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture.
- Competitive pay
- Work safely from the comfort of your home
- Variety of products to learn and sell
- Training, support, and advancement opportunities
- Licensed to sell Health Insurance in your current state of residence
- Licensed to sell Life Insurance in your state of residence is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer facing work environment (with sales experience a big plus, but not required)
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus!
System Requirements for Work At Home:
The employee is responsible for purchasing/using their own equipment per specifications below.
- Flat screen 21 monitor with display port connection
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- All other equipment is provided by Everise.
Associated topics: agent, client, guest, health, insurance sales, lead sales agent, life insurance agent, sales position, sales professional, sales representative
45 minutes ago
Job Description Position Purpose: The primary goal of our License Health Insurance Agents is to provide clear and compassionate service to our members as they seek to learn more about
Everise - Las vegas, Nv - ZipRecruiter Priority
Licensed Health Care Agents About us: Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience com
Everise - Jean, Nv - Lensa
Apply now " Apply now Start apply with LinkedIn Apply Now Start Please wait... Licensed Health Insurance Team Leader Req ID#: 212391</p
Sitel - Las vegas, Nv - Lensa
Licensed Health Care Agents About us:Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience comp
Everise - Verdi, Nv - Lensa