Manager, Compensation and Benefits (59177)
New York - New York, NY
4 Year Degree
Position Summary: Manage the administration and continued improvement of the company's compensation and benefit programs including but not limited to market survey benchmarking, FLSA determinations and job documentation and classification. Manage benefit plan administration, reporting requirements, and ERISA compliance.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage position documentation and make sure accurate market data is maintained on all new and existing positions.
- Make recommendations for additional position levels to expand career advancement opportunities when defined roles warrant it and be able to use experience to evaluate and map for correct market data hybrid roles.
- Proactively identify and make recommendations for solving concerns including pay equity. Stay industry current in tracking and benchmarking compensation and benefits. Analyze and provide input on the results of annual compensation survey participation.
- Review offers for promotions and hire using internal and external market data to provide fair and consistent recommendations.
- Manage the merit budget and merit and bonus process.
- Drive Administration and process improvement by researching new and existing technologies to improve accuracy and efficiency of benefit and compensation administration.
- Reconcile benefit premium collection and payments to vendors and validate all benefit plan eligibility and enrollment data for new hires, terminations, and plan year enrollment changes. Review all benefit plan materials and comply with distribution requirements.
- Manage all compensation and benefit projects including annual benefit statements, market data survey submissions, pension and post- retirement medical valuations, annual benefit enrollment, ACA reporting, EEOC reporting, pension and 401(k) plan audits and 5500 filing.
- Stay current on compensation and benefit trends and regulatory requirements and align current plans and procedures to remain in compliance. Participate in industry specific groups and forums.
- Audit retirement plan administration through reporting and follow up on pending issues with plan administration.
- Manage SOP documentation and proactive research in optimizing the compensation and benefit program for the organization.
- Participates in special projects and perform additional duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 4years compensation experience and minimum 4 years experience in benefit plan administration required.
- Ability to manage the performance of direct reports.
- CCP Certification preferred.
- CEBS Certification preferred.
- Experience in financial services, with prior insurance experience preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel with the ability to pull data from multiple sources, compare reports using V-Lookups and manipulate data into a single source report.
- Familiarity with mapping roles using compensation management tools. Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis process.
- Experience using automation tools such as MS forms and power automate to improve process.
- Ability to both work independently and with a team.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of tools to improve compensation and benefit plan evaluation and process
- Understanding of defined benefit, defined contribution and health and welfare plan administration and reporting requirements.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and own projects
- Honesty, integrity and ability to hold confidential information.
- Be responsive to others and share information to improve efficiency and help other team members reach their goals; engage in productive debate.
- Ability to work longer than scheduled hours and meet project deadlines.
2 days ago
New york, Ny
Greater New York Mutual Insurance Companies (GNY)
Job Details Level Management Job Location New York - New York, NY <str
Greater New York Mutual Insurance Companies (GNY) - New york, Ny - Lensa
Qualifications Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience), MBA or Master's degree or equivalent preferred 5+ years of HR Experience with at least 5 years demons
Moody's Investors Service, Inc. - New york, Ny - Lensa
Position Summary: The Compensation & Benefits Manager will be responsible for administering and supporting the development of various compensation and benefit programs including, but not limited to: m
JCCA - Brooklyn, Ny - Lensa
What is BlockFi? BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the g
Blockfi - New york - Buscojobs