Senior IT Auditor - Secureworks - (Remote - Atlanta, GA)
Senior IT Auditor, Internal Audit - Secureworks (Atlanta, GA)
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about "what's next." We offer flexible work options when available and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This critical role will be responsible for performing digital and cyber audit assignments covering the Secureworks audit universe. Incumbents are expected to have information technology audit experience and proficiency in performing information technology audits conforming to professional standards. Work assigned is expected to be carried out with limited supervision. The complexity and size of audit assignments will vary significantly engagement to engagement. Decisions regarding the scope of work performed, nature of test procedures, and the reporting of results may be delegated to this position with guidance from the Internal Audit leadership team.
* Develops and fosters positive relationships between the audit function and the business units.
* Partners and collaborates with co-source provider on various audit engagements.
* Conducts primarily digital and cyber related audits with occasional assignment of financial and operational audits to cover the audit universe.
* Properly evaluates audit evidence (e.g., weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and completeness) leading to efficient and effective audit conclusions.
* Develops and enhances audit programs.
* Creates high quality audit workpapers and other deliverables.
* Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to leadership.
* Provides strategic insights and value added observations to leadership and auditees.
* Performs audit finding remediation testing.
* Partners with key 2nd line of defense functions (e.g., Compliance, Risk Management, CSO) to reduce audit fatigue.
* Performs SOX program testing while partnering with Compliance, Finance / Accounting and IT.
* Coordinates with external auditors to maximize Internal Audit SOX testing reliance.
* Performs ad hoc analysis, projects and special investigations as requested.
* Participates in enterprise compliance, risk and assurance initiatives, where necessary.
* Minimum of 3 years of auditing and/or compliance experience within IT or other applicable domains.
* Minimum of 2 years experience performing IT audits (e.g., IT General Controls, Information Security Controls, Application / Automated Controls)
* One or more of the following certifications: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP or similar Internal Audit related certification(s).
* Experience presenting audit outcomes and deliverables to senior leadership.
* Experience leveraging technology-enabled audit techniques and Agile audit methodologies in the execution of audit engagements.
* Experience auditing Cloud Service Providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, SFDC, Workday), Agile SDLC methodologies and Cyber Security.
* Knowledgeable in a variety of the following standards, frameworks and regulations: FFIEC regulations, SOC2 reporting, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, NERC, GDPR, and/or NIST-CSF.
* Experience auditing Accounting, Finance, Operations and Regulatory domains.
* Mature understanding of GRC systems and capabilities.
* Familiarity with services based and software license subscription based operating models.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in collaborating and consulting with business partners and other stakeholders on audit related matters.
* Atlanta, GA, US
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job ID: R103317