Florida's largest litigation firm, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A. is seeking an experienced Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Assistant for its Orlando office. Applicants should have 2+years of litigation experience, be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills, and be well organized to join our fast-growing team. Insurance defense experience recommended. CSK offers competitive salaries along with a great benefits package that includes 20 days of PTO, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, short and long-term disability and long-term care insurance.
Qualified candidates with the experience listed above may apply.
- Assist lawyers and paralegals on day to day tasks relating to general liability litigation
- Administrative duties to include, but are not limited to, coordinating meetings, scheduling, answering and directing telephone calls, maintaining and organizing electronic case files, and updating files with case status and information
- Scheduling of hearing, depositions, mediations, conferences, and other events
- Compiling and organizing documents, preparing binders and/or folders.
- Gathering and organizing records, documents and other materials
Legal Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a legal assistant or legal secretary
- Familiarity with legal procedures & terminology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Federal and Florida Rules of Civil Procedure
- Experience with electronic filing in state and federal courts and calendaring
- Knowledge of the litigation process
- Knowledge of court procedures including, but not limited to Florida E-Filing (ECF)
- Experience with Trial preparation
- Highly motivated with no less than 2 years commercial litigation assistant support experience
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office software, excellent typing and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
2 days ago
Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A.
Job Description Legal Assistant professionals, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to
Vaco - Orlando, Fl - Lensa
Ref ID: 01020-0011840666 Classification: Legal Assistant Compensation: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly A law firm in Orlando is seeking an experienced
Robert Half - Orlando, Fl - Xpatjobs
Florida's largest litigation firm, Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A. is seeking an experienced Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Assistant for its Orlando office. Applicants should have 2+years of litig
Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A. - Orlando, Fl - Lensa
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing solutions and consulting services company, has a Legal Assistant opportunity supporting one of our top clients. This is an ex
Apex Systems - Lake mary, Fl - Lensa