Top lobbying firm Ogilvy Government Relations is looking for an administrative assistant to support senior management and assist with logistics for firm clientele.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Responsibilities include supporting firm senior management with day-to-day logistics, managing schedules, and organizing meetings and conference calls.
- Coordination of client CEO visits to DC or virtual meetings, including preparation of detailed schedule for Hill and/or Administration meetings, briefing materials and logistics
- Liaison to Congressional offices and White House Administration, organizing meetings with clients about legislative and regulatory concerns.
- Tracking legislative activity for clients, monitoring congressional hearings and votes on a variety of legislative issues and reporting to clients on areas of interest
- Supporting firm operations including billing, vendor management and accounts payable
- Conducting research and developing briefings related to legislation, the lobbying industry and new business development
- Strong organization and communications skills, both verbal and written
- A “can do” attitude, attention to detail, pride in performance, and a team player attitude are critical assets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Congressional scheduling experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
5 days ago
Ogilvy Government Relations
POSITION ALSO KNOWN AS: VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT, SALES ASSISTANT Are you a highly organized and motivated individual? Do you enjoy being the go to person when someone needs help?
FASTSIGNS® OF WASHINGTON, DC - Washington, District of columbia - Resume Library
JOB DESCRIPTION Position also known as: Visual Communications Assistant, Sales Assistant Are you a highly organize
FASTSIGNS OF WASHINGTON, DC - Washington, Dc - Lensa
Work for the IMF. Work for the World. Overview HRD is seeking to fill an Administrative Assistant/Sr. Administrative Assistant position in its Talent division (TM). TM is a newly esta
International Monetary Fund - Washington, Dc - Lensa
The Administrative Assistant position provides support to all departments in the company by completing a variety of administrative, clerical, reception, and project-based work.Qualifications Required:
Acumen LLC - Washington, Dc - Lensa