Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 90 of the worlds leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expectimproving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and the planet.
What You Get To Do
- Investigate and explore our diverse datasets and the products that create them
- Work closely with a broad range of stakeholders, such as Customer Success Managers, finance and accounting experts, software engineers, and data scientists
- Build out automation and tooling for recurring reports, including learning and practicing software engineering skills
- Be part of a rapidly growing Reporting organization as we increase our capabilities to serve Uplight across our entire platform of products and services
- Manage your own workload, with strong input into what lands on your plate and flexibility on where, when, and how you do your work
and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What You Will Contribute
- Passion for our mission and the stories we can tell with the data we provide
- Motivation to increase your ownership and responsibilities over time
- Compassion and team spirit to support our clients and your fellow teammates
- Curiosity and drive toward understanding and synthesizing complicated information sources across multiple platforms
- Ability to Identify trends that impact multiple clients or programs, summarize those trends with data, and drive visibility and action for a robust solution
- Transparency and traceability of time spent and internal/external communications
- Creation and maintenance of thorough documentation for reporting processes
- Insights into non-residential issues and considerations
- Ability to step back from initial problem statements and anticipate/see the larger issues and develop an action plan to ensure the systematic issue is identified and addressed
- Active communication with other teams to understand upstream and downstream requirements
- Ability to maintain a calm, professional demeanor under pressure
- Strong alignment and passion for the Uplight values and mission
- 1-3 years' personal, professional, and/or educational experience with this positions core focus of non-residential energy usage and management analysis within the utility industry or other heavily regulated industry
- 3-5 years' personal, professional, and/or educational experience with one or more of our team's core tasks: accessing data, analyzing data, transforming data, packaging data into reports, and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders; OR the ability to demonstrate your skill in one or more of these tasks as part of the interview process
- Proficiency in two or more of the following:
- Splunk or other log management systems
- SQL or other structured query languages
- Writing programs or scripts with Python or other languages
- Dashboarding, with an emphasis on automation
- Experience with one or more of:
- Amazon Web Services S3, Google Cloud Platform, other proprietary web-based applications and technologies
- Data manipulation in Microsoft Excel
- Looker, Tableau, or other Business Intelligence tools
- Other skills or training that are thematically similar to the above
- Patient, communicative, team player who is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple time-zones and communication platforms
- Proven experience working with external clients to define and implement complex solutions and/or address complex technical/process challenges
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, tenacity, and fortitude
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple short- and long-term projects of varying scopes with clients across the country
- Vigorous written and oral communication skills
- Curiosity about and commitment to technology, energy efficiency and your potential
- Experience working with SaaS, electric/gas utilities, or energy efficiency software
- Exposure to and understanding of Agile and other technical project management methodologies is a plusExperience handling personally identifiable information (PII)
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
- Committed to taking our work and mission seriously and.we love to laugh!
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
11 minutes ago
Job Title : Data Analyst Duration: 3 months <b
Crescens Inc. - Denver, Co - Lensa
Company DescriptionInfotree's approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We're pas
Infotree Service Inc - Denver, Co - Lensa
Position Type: Permanent Compensation: Commensurate w/experience Location: Denver, CO We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst who will be primarily responsible for thinkin
Dire Wolf Digital - Denver, Co - Lensa
Company Description Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing cons
Epsilon - Westminster, Co - Lensa