About Hospitality Health ER
Hospitality Health ER is a freestanding ER in Tyler, TX. We have an immediate need for several seasonal Medication Aides . You will have the opportunity to flourish in your career within a freestanding ER. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional hospitality and customer service to everyone that enters our facility, going above and beyond the call of duty. We encourage a strong team environment, where our staff will step up to the plate during the busiest of times and lend a hand in whatever direction is needed. If you are looking to make a change in your career and be part of an exciting team, with endless possibilities for career growth, apply today! We are looking to fill positions immediately!
Love what you do, now love where you do it!
The #1 Voted Freestanding ER in Tyler, TX is seeking a Seasonal Medication Aide to join their team. The Medication Aide will perform a variety of patient care duties including administering medication, reporting changes, collecting samples, and recording medication dosages.
This position will consist of a rotating 8 hour shift; nights and some weekends required. Pay commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to patients
- Coordinate with different nurses to assist with patient care and medications
- Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage medications
- Record medication dosages and times
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition
- Gather samples for analysis
- Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned
- Uphold all health and safety standards
- Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom systems to identify patient needs
- Strong commitment to patient care and service
- 1 year of experience working in a customer service environment; ER experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in high-stress situations
- Ability to lift heavy items, bend and stoop, and stand and walk for long periods of time
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive, warm and friendly personality
- Perceptive of non-verbal cues by patients
- Minimum certification: CNA
Job description statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Hospitality Health ER is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status.
7 days ago
O'Mally Management Group
We are looking for a highly motivated Medical Office Receptionist to join a growing medical practice for a temporary assignment of 6 weeks. Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour. ESSENTI
AtWork Group - Tyler, Tx - Lensa
We are looking for an outstanding Medical Scheduler to join our amazing team!Job Details:Full TimeMonday thru Friday8AM to 5PMPay based on experiencePlus benefitsResponsibilitiesWorking in a call cent
AWG, Inc. - Tyler, Tx - Lensa
DescriptionSummary This is a PRN position as needed--no set shift schedule . Performs clinical testing in the general laboratory, in addition to Blood Bank and Microbiology sections, with all duties n
Christus Health - Tyler, Texas - Fidanto US
Summary: Performs clinical testing in the general laboratory, in addition to Blood Bank and Microbiology sections, with all duties necessary for accurate and timely results including q
Christus Health - Tyler - DisabledPerson