Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is seeking to hire Case Managers for our Plan of Safe Care program
Position specifics: Full Time.
Location: New Castle County, Kent and Sussex Counties in Delaware.
Program: POSC (Plan of Safe Care) program
Role Description: In this role the Case Manager will provide assistance to new moms and their newborns with transitioning home to a safe environment, creating a Plan of Safe Care and monitoring it along with assisting with community resources such as food, housing, public benefits, job resources, etc.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to
- Carrying a case load of up to 15 clients
- Perform case management duties for consumers involved in Mental Health Services
- Provide services based on Recovery Model principles.
- Develop individualized, strength-based service plans that are measurable and lead toward targeted outcomes.
- Assess consumer service needs and assist consumers to access appropriate mental health services.
- Assist consumers in obtaining and maintaining basic needs such as housing, food, healthcare, employment and socialization.
- Assist consumers through assertive and creative efforts to gain needed resources and services identified in the service plan.
- Monitor the consumer's participation in recovery plan and support services.
- Provide effective crisis assessment and crisis intervention to consumers when necessary.
- Maintain professional relationships with consumers, their families, payers, community support service representatives, co-workers and other agencies.
- Ensure appropriate communication and coordination of effort between all the consumer's service providers and support systems.
- Act as an effective "single point of contact" for multiple health and social services linkages.
- Will participate in at least one committee as dictated by the Director.
- Provide all authorized client services and provide supporting documentation for re-authorizations, as necessary, in a timely manner.
- Submit accurate and timely payroll and billing documentation.
- Need to be available for an on-call rotation, 24/7.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in behavioral health or a related discipline. All degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
Minimum Experience: No experience required for Applicants with a Bachelor degree in a Behavioral Health or a related discipline.
Preferred Qualifications: 2 years of experience working in mental health.
Required Clearances: Criminal and fingerprint based federal criminal history; Valid driver's license; Verification that employee is not on any Medicaid/Medicare Exclusion list.
- Interested persons should complete an online application.
- Resume REQUIRED.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Holcomb offers a generous benefit package to all employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Benefits are available the first day of a new month after completing 30 days of employment. Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision are included. Paid holidays in addition to earned paid time off, 403(B) with company match, and 1 year salary of life insurance is available as well. Some benefits are available to employees working between 25-29 hours per week.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Holcomb personnel policies, procedures and practices prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class. Employment opportunities shall be made available for qualified handicapped applicants and reasonable accommodation shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides a comprehensive range of services and supports for people with mental health, substance abuse, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and co-occurring disorders throughout southern and central Pennsylvania, central New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Additionally, we provide an array of prevention and educational programs for youth, parents, and adults to encourage healthy choices and lifestyles.
5 days ago
Homeless Prevention Case Manager (Bilingual) (Temporary) Department: CFCS Office: CFCS Are you passionate about making a difference in others' lives? Then come join the Catholic Family and Community S
Catholic Charities - Clifton, Nj - Lensa
As part of a Scatter Site, permanent supportive housing program, the Case Manager will work with single adults with a history of chronic homelessness, and an active substance use disorder and/or sever
Breaking Ground - New york - Buscojobs
The Case Manager works with chronic street homeless individuals living in Queens. Specifically, they will work with the client to deliver comprehensive housing placement and case management services t
Breaking Ground - New york - Buscojobs
Diversion Case Manager - CES Department: CFCS Office: CFCS For over 75 years, Catholic Family and Community Services, has provided at little or no cost, a full spectrum of services to individuals who
Catholic Charities - Clifton, Nj - Xpatjobs