Weekend Admissions Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
BAYADA Hospice is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team located in Wilmington, Delaware. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout New Castle County and Kent County.
We are currently hiring for a part-time Weekend Admissions Registered Nurse. Ideal availability will be Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Prior hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required. Strong assessment skills are required.
As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments.
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Delaware.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
3 days ago
BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Weekend Admissions Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice Wilmington, Delaware Apply NowApply Now Save this Job Saved Job + Overview + Why Home Care? + Job Description + Rewards + Success Profile + Career Pat
Bayada - Wilmington, De - Lensa
BAYADA Hospice is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse ( RN) to join our team located in Wilmington, Delaware . This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in terri
BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE - Atglen, Pa - Lensa
Job Description BAYADA Hospice is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse ( RN) to join our team located in <s
BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE - Aston, Pa - ZipRecruiter Test
BAYADA Hospice is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse ( RN) to join our team located in Wi
BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE - Bala cynwyd, Pa, Montgomery county - Adzuna