IT Help Desk Technician
All OSF employees are expected to understand and embrace our mission statement, in particular how it is reflected in our commitment to respect and representing diverse ideas, races, genders, sexualities, abilities, cultures, religions, and traditions both on stage and off. OSF company members work in a manner that is consistent with this commitment and work to interrupt behaviors that hinder our diversity and inclusion efforts.
This role provides maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Responsibilities include the administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end-user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades, and configurations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**)
- Provide helpdesk support by monitoring, responding, and resolving tickets, received via tracking software, in a timely and effective manner to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Install, test, and configure workstations, including software and peripheral equipment.
- Helps facilitate IT onboarding/offboarding for employees.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses, including Help Desk software.
- Configure and enforce baselines for various operating systems.
- Maintain accurate records in the Active Directory by assigning users and computers to proper groups.
- Report issues or special needs and requests to the manager for escalation.
- Embraces the Festival’s commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion by behaving in a manner that enhances relationships among all company members, particularly those belonging to groups of diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, language, ability and socioeconomic status; and interrupting behaviors that hinder our diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Participate in EDI training classes
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Performs in a manner consistent with OSF’s mission, vision, and values, including our commitment to diversity and inclusion efforts
Supervised by the Support Services Coordinator.
Qualifications & Skills
High school Diploma
Customer service experience desirable
- Experience with Windows Desktop Environment
- Basic Active Directory skills
- Command Line understanding
- Basic Network Skills
- Basic understanding of VOIP
- Must be able to do repetitive hand and wrist work using the computer.
- Must be able to function competently within situations of high-stress and demand
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Organizational and Inventory Experience. Cultural competency
Special Position Requirements
Must pass a background check and work odd evening hours.
Two years of relevant technical experience or Associates in Computer Science
Amazing health, dental, and vision coverage; 403b retirement plan, STD/LTD & Basic Life Insurance; paid vacation and sick time; paid parental leave; local discounts from stores & restaurants; tickets for our shows.
Pay Range $43K- $47K
OSF is committed to creating an equitable, inclusive and accessible environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have a clear vision to be the place where Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access build the foundation for talented people. Women, non-gender-binary/trans individuals, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), and people with disabilities are STRONGLY encouraged to apply! Please join us as we shift the narrative and grow our organization into a true representation of Inclusion.
5 days ago
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
CommitmentAll OSF employees are expected to understand and embrace our mission statement, in particular how it is reflected in our commitment to respect and representing diverse ideas, races, genders,
Oregon Shakespeare Festival - Ashland, Or - Lensa
as a caregiver at cornerstone in home care , youll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve elderly in need of love and care. your goal will be to help individuals
cornerstone in-home care - Phoenix, Oregon - Fidanto US
The Jr Services Desk Analyst will contribute to the strategic objectives of the IT Division by providing problem resolution for all Employees throughout the organization. Primarily responsible for
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. - Medford, Or - Lensa
Description The Jr Services Desk Analyst will contribute to the strategic objectives of the IT Division by providing problem resolution for all Employees throughout the organization. Primarily respons
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. - Medford, Oregon - Resume Library