District Manager, Enterprise
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve Only Scratched The Surface Of Our Ambitions , And As We Continue To Gobble Up Market Share, We’re Blazing Trails And Setting Records
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score , certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies .
This is a large, fast paced org that is constantly expanding parallel with Pure's company-wide growth.
Pure Storage is looking for an operationally strong, mature and highly motivated District Manager who can build and lead a team of focused account executives. Responsibilities include recruiting direct (AE) and aligned (SE) reporting roles, accurate forecasting, AE development, territory planning, and extensive channel partner relationship development. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, supporting key sales presentations, and providing strategic direction to the sales team in coordinating multiple resources within an account and successfully closing business for Pure Storage.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead and inspire a team of Enterprise Account Executives, and ensure that the Pure Culture and Values are embedded into your team.
- Hire additional Account Executives as the business demands.
- Provide leadership to the extended Pure Storage team aligned to your district (SEs, Channel Managers, Inside Sales reps, etc.).
- Closely manage and enable the team’s performance related to KPIs including pipeline growth, partner team alignment, forecast accuracy, POC management. At all times maintain a 4X pipeline to goal.
- Recruit, develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partner principals, AEs and leadership teams.
- Drive sales call activity and lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves quota.
- Significant field travel expected.
- Deliver business results which include annual bookings goal, new logo production and AE participation at or above goal.
- Weekly review of activities, pipeline and if pipeline insufficient to deliver plan.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Performance management of team.
- 5+ years successful field sales management experience in storage or core Information Technology infrastructure in highly competitive environment.
- Experience selling to IT departments and IT management is required.
- Passionate and persuasive. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of recruitment and associate development.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Pure Storage’s value.
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in identifying root causality and problem solving.
- Ability to coordinate Pure Storage resources to execute a complex sales strategy.
- Ability to use CRM and other online tools effectively.
- BA/BS required.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com .
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice .
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
3 days ago
About Us One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isnt your average doctors office. Were on
One Medical - Columbus, Ohio - Resume Library
About GM There's never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors. To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need peo
General Motors - Columbus - DisabledPerson
District Sales Manager Location: Ohio The District Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with NICE inContact Sales Partners and identifying sales oppo
NICE Systems - Columbus, Oh - Lensa
Position at NICE CXone District Sales ManagerLocation: OhioThe District Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with NICE inContact Sales Partners and identifying sale
NICE - Columbus, Oh - Lensa