SAFe Agile Coach
SAIC is seeking a SAFe Agile Coach to work with government customer technical leadership and their technical teams to coach them on an approach that leverages and accelerates new technology into the program. The Agile Coach will lead and facilitate teams through the agile framework to accelerate system development.
In this role, you will fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOS program, a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise. The position is located in Chantilly, VA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with system stakeholders and technical teams to help them understand and execute an approach to evaluating and prioritizing program capabilities and requirements.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and advice to government teams on Agile processes, Scrum framework, etc.
- Participate in creating and/or improving the agenda, content, and delivery of government program(s) or subsystems within these programs.
- Identify and coach agile champions within the government programs in order to remove dependencies on external agile mentors.
You will work side-by-side with the other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC. Position is to function as SETA support (technical consulting and advisory services) for a Ground System Program Office.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
- Must be SAFe certified
- 5 years experience with BS degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or math, or equivalent years of work experience.
- Experience as a certified scrum master or certified product owner.
- Experience with technical product management and/or development of software-based products or services.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
6 days ago
DescriptionSAIC’s National Security Group (NSG) is seeking a SAFe Agile Coach to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOSprogram. The position will be located in Chantilly, VA and requires an acti
Science Applications International Corporation - Chantilly, Va - Experteer US
The Enterprise Agile Coach (Portfolio SAFe), or Portfolio Coach, is a change agent and servant leader for one or more Portfolios using Fannie Maes Enterprise Operating Model (EOM), which anchors on th
The Federal National Mortgage Association - Fannie Mae - Washington, Dc - Lensa
Product Delivery Owner SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. An active TSSCI clearance with a polygraph. This role has direct customer communication and is a point-of-contact to support application road-m
Josef Group - Reston, Va - Dice
Intelligent Shift is seeking agile professionals to train and guide systems engineering teams as they adopt Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) across the ground enterprise. Candidates will act as Agile coa
Intelligentshift - Chantilly, Va - Lensa