Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion that is currently held in digital assets like cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gift cards, and gaming assets. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets by showing people that they hold more value than they realize. We serve institutional clients through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. Merchants that partner with Bakkt see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and increased loyalty redemption options.
For consumers like you, the Bakkt App allows you to aggregate your digital assets to track, spend, and send them in the way that best suits your lifestyle. Bakkt is the only place that puts the power in your hands by enabling all-in-one aggregation. Something like this has never been built before, and we aim to make what was previously thought impossible, possible leveraging our values of betting big and serving as multipliers on our team. We believe we are more than the sum of our parts and we want you to bet big with us. Now, lets get to the real reason why youre here how we can work together.
As a Solution Architect, you will transform requests for new business capabilities into solution designs that will direct engineering efforts to build value for our business. You will lead the charge on driving clarity and completeness of business and product concepts as we deliver new products and features for our customers.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and Business leaders to solve for our most critical capability needs by breaking down impacts to people, process and technology.
- Create comprehensive solution designs and collaborate with impacted teams
- Lead estimation sessions across impacted teams for your solutions
- Assist with creating and validating business cases that determine the value of the proposed solution and ensure that itis right sized for the problem being solved.
- Collaborate closely with Technical Architects and Engineering teams on solution design
- Act as a trusted consultant to business and product leaders to surface improvements to operational efficiencies, product capabilities and complexity reduction.
- Participate as a solution advocate in key roadmap, assessment and priority discussions
- Shape solution architecture processes, standards and deliverables that enable the discipline to grow and remain an integral part of the broader SDLC process.
- Review requirements and design artifact to assure that implementation aligns with the solution and manage varianceswhen needed.
- Evaluate partner and vendor APIs and capabilities for fit and purpose
- Keep current with industry trends, best practices and cutting-edge innovations.
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership to gain insight into the business issues and garner executivesponsorship for a successful implementation of the IT projects.
- Mentor and grow junior members of the team in solution architecture best practices, the companys business processes and softerskills such as conducting successful solutioning sessions with the business.
- Computer Science or equivalent undergraduate degree
- 10+ years of experience in cross-functional architecture and software engineering roles
- Three plus years of financial services, e-commerce, loyalty or related industry experience
- Exposure with development using Spring framework
- Exposure with developing APIs, Apache Camel or other EBA, Microservices development (REST & SOAP)
- Expertise with Cloud infrastructure development
- Strong thought leadership and critical thinking skills
- Excellent, highly polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent meeting facilitation and whiteboard collaboration/visualization skills
- Strong Client/Customer facing skills (relationship building, expectation setting and collaboration)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and effectively cross functional team environments, juggle multiple large projects, delegate appropriately and help other team members manage their projects.
- Proficiency in working with high-performing technology teams in a multi-technology enterprise.
- MBA or technical graduate technical degree
- Former experience as a management consultant or B2B/Enterprise solutions consultant or architect
- Experience in building technology architecture processes and standards
- Expertise in Business Process Management
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law
3 days ago
TSR is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 50 years of staffing excellence. Our client, a Global Professional Service Firm, is hiring a Solutions Architect Location Alpharetta - must be
TSR Consulting Services, Inc. - Alpharetta, Ga - Dice
Solution Architect Expert Technical Solutions is seeking a Solution Architect, for one of our growing clients. This person will transform requests for new business capabilities into solution designs t
Expert Technical Solutions - Atlanta, Ga - Dice
careers.omp.comAtlanta, USWe are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services. Do you enjoy solving complex supply ch
OM partners - Atlanta, Ga - Experteer US
Solution Architect Location: US - REMOTE The candidate will be responsible for the technical architecture and design of complex solution components such as integration, security, custom development fo
Infor - Alpharetta, Ga - Experteer US