Inspired by travel, informed by function, and built for adventure Janji makes running essentials to equip you wherever you run or roam. As a small, mission-driven brand, we have ambitious goals of changing the world through running while producing industry-leading products.
Who We Want
The Operations Associate will work closely with operations, product, and third-party logistics teams to manage Janjis customer service operations and support supply chain operations. The Operations Associates primary goal will be to guarantee customer satisfaction, ensuring product is successfully ordered, sold, and delivered on time and customer questions are answered promptly. This position will require management, data analysis, problem-solving, and communication skills to effectively manage Janjis customer service team and help streamline operations. This is a permanent full-time role for a highly organized candidate who will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Manage Janjis customer service representatives to guarantee high quality of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with our 3rd party warehouse logistics partner to ensure on-time delivery of product to customers
- Ensure vendor compliance for product shipments to largest wholesale partners (e.g. REI)
- Develop cost-effective shipping strategy to transport product from overseas suppliers to warehouse and large wholesale partners
- Support launch of new products and collections on Janji.com website through our e-commerce platform
- Monitor inventory levels in our inventory management software to identify opportunities for re-supply of key product styles
- Evaluate new opportunities for more streamlined and automated operational processes across the organization
- 1-2 years of experience with data analysis and business problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with our internal team external partners (e.g. 3rd party logistics warehouse).
- Experience leading projects, managing teams, and delivering successful outcomes
- Solid command of Excel and Gmail/Google Suite products.
- Comfort with new technology; ability to quickly learn and master web-based e-commerce and inventory management software (e.g. Shopify, Shipstation)
- A self-starter who contributes to the betterment of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple operational processes at once, and seek direction when needed.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- An enthusiasm for running and the outdoors is a plus.
6 days ago
Provide ad hoc support to the entire Operations team Assist with ongoing process improvements while continuously looking to improve future processes. Place purchase orders and communicate with interna
HR Knowledge - Boston, Ma - Lensa
WHO WE ARE Inspired by travel, informed by function, and built for adventure — Janji makes running essentials to equip you wherever you run or roam. As a small, mission-driven brand, we ha
Janji - Boston, Massachusetts - jooble
UNREAL Operations Associate Boston, MA About UNREAL UNREAL is a mission-based chocolate snack company based in Boston, MA. UNREAL is reinventing America’s favorite chocolate
Unreal Snacks - Boston, Ma - WhatJobs Premium
Ref ID: 02105-0011838861 Classification: Operations Specialist Compensation: DOE Our client is a Private Equity firm looking to add an Operations Associate to the team
Robert Half - Boston, Ma - Xpatjobs