Multi-brand beauty company seeking a highly driven and creative Brand Coordinator. This is a key role within the team and the individual will be responsible for day to day support of the brand. An excellent opportunity to gain strong exposure in propelling the growth of a high growth brand.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly, while keeping constant pulse on the competitive landscape, key competitors, and category trends as it pertains to breakthrough campaigns, communication and initiatives; present to Marketing Team as needed.
- In partnership with Sr. Brand Manager, lead the creative briefing and approval process for key initiatives
- Help support Sr. Brand Manager in conducting regular business analysis by synthesizing consumer and market insights to help inform brand strategy and portfolio management.
- Assist with measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage and communicate timelines for key marketing initiatives.
- Gather insights from online, social media, events, etc. to propose ideas to strengthen brand equity.
- Manage the execution of effective marketing materials and presentations that align correctly with the overall brand strategy and bundle toolkits for sales.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all cross functional partners.
- Coordinate product photography/shipments.
- Manage administrative support as needed.
- 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to project manage and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excited by entrepreneurial spirit within an organization and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and agile.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact, communicate, influence and negotiate.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently while ideating and executing efficiently.
- Four-year college degree or relevant experience.
6 days ago
New york, Ny
Beauty by Imagination (BBI)
Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 1
USA Thornton Tomasetti, Inc. - New york, New york state - jooble
GRM Information Management, a leader in enterprise content management (ECM), is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support local marketing initiatives in the fourteen US markets where GRM maint
GRM Document Management - Jersey city, New jersey - jooble
GRM Information Management, a leader in enterprise content management (ECM), is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support local marketing initiatives in the fourteen US markets where GRM maintain
GRM Information Management Services - Jersey city - WhatJobs
Job Description GRM Information Management, a leader in enterprise content management (ECM), is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support local marketing initiatives in the fourteen US
GRM Document Management - Jersey city - WhatJobs