Marketing and Communications Manager
Thought Machine are solving one of the biggest problems in banking. Since launching in 2014, our mission has been to liberate banks from outdated, legacy technology which stifles their ability to innovate. Thought Machine's core product, Vault, is a cloud native, core banking engine built to run any type of bank - from established Tier 1 banks all the way to new challenger banks
To move closer to achieving our mission, we are looking for hardworking individuals to join the fast growing team. With a founding team drawn from Google, we have a deep culture of engineering excellence, and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine was ranked as the most desirable London FinTech to work at by Sifted when comparing employee reviews on Glassdoor and named in FinTech 50 (2020). We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we take cultural fit as important as technical fit when we make new hires. At Thought Machine, we strive hard to build a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment to enable the team to produce the best technical work in the industry.
The role of marketing and communications manager is an important and crucial role within Thought Machines marketing function. It offers an exciting and broad remit across the go-to-market needs of a rapidly growing, financial technology company.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, North America, the role will be actively involved in the delivery of a wide variety of marketing initiatives across the North America market. Principal responsibilities include: internal and external communications, collateral development, events production, conference sponsorships and CRM management.
Focusing on delivering coordinated marketing campaigns by activating a rich set of marketing mix, you will play a vital role in supporting our go-to-market efforts in the region. You will closely collaborate with regional and global teams to ensure brand consistency and to achieve operational excellence and efficiency in the marketing function. This is a generalist role with key requirements on excellent writing and project management skills.
You have a can-do attitude and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves. And, you need to be comfortable with working both independently and collaboratively, in a matrixed environment. This is an exciting time to join the company as we scale up the business. You will be bound to gain a broad marketing and business experience while growing your career to be a full-fledged marketing juggernaut.
- Drive content generation, including writing and editing social media posts, blog posts, news articles, press releases, media pitches, sales collateral, website content to video scripts.
- Act as the ambassador of the companys brand identity and guidelines
- Manage end-to-end marketing campaigns to ensure on time and high-quality deliveries
- Collaborate with global marketing colleagues to ensure brand consistency and compliance with company-wide policies
- Work with the North American team to support the regions go-to-market activities
- Support industry analysts relations efforts
- Help facilitate relationships with key North American media /journalists/industry analysts
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience working in a marketing, or communications function
- Experience with supporting or running end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written English and proofreading skills with great accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to build clear, crisp copy to a defined brief
- Excellent project management skills with heavy focus on precision, quality and timeliness.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high-quality outputs
- Mature demeanor, trustworthy of the most sensitive of company information
- Familiar with a wide range of desktop productivity and publishing software
- Excellent communication skills and able to establish rapport with a wide range of contacts
- Experience as a copywriter, or in a communications function
- Experience in a technology or financial services organization
- Highly competitive salary!
- Healthcare, vision and dental
- 20 days holiday
- 10 days sick pay
- 401K matching (up to 7%)
- Share options
- All the latest tech you need
- A hardworking & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
3 days ago
New york, Ny
Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC) develops, manufactures, and markets a complete, solutions-based portfolio of high-quality medical devices used in a broad range of applications for numerous areas of t
Terumo Medical Corporation - Somerset, Nj - Experteer US
About Atos Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Perfor
Atos - New york, Ny - Experteer US
Position SummaryMaking the future is everyday life at Samsung. We're seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on t
Samsung - Ridgefield park, Nj - Lensa
Job DescriptionPosition Overview: Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies
Catalent - Somerset, Nj - Experteer US