Family Medicine Physician- Outpatient - Milford Regional Physician Group
Milford Regional Physician Group, formerly Tri-County Medical Associates, is a large, multi-specialty, physician group practice with an emphasis on primary care. We offer a variety of out-patient primary care and specialty offices located throughout Bellingham, Franklin, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Upton and Northbridge, with our corporate headquarters located in Milford, Massachusetts.
We are an affiliate of the Milford Regional Medical Center and together form the Milford Regional Healthcare System. Our mission is to provide comprehensive healthcare services to all individuals in our community with dignity, compassion and respect.
As a member of the MRPG team, each employee is valued for playing a key role in providing quality healthcare for our patients. As a result, we are always looking for skilled, dedicated, and hard-working individuals to join our growing team!
Family Medicine Physician for Milford Regional Physician Group
Part Time & Full Time Available
Come join one of the largest physician practice groups in the MetroWest and Blackstone Valley Region!
* Over 40 Physician Sites including Adult Primary Care, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric & Adolescent Behavioral Health, Cardiology, Rheumatology, OB/GYN, Lung, Allergy & Sleep, Sleep Center, Endocrinology, ENT, Urology, Cardiology
* 4 Urgent Care offices with online scheduling capabilities and full access to EMR
* Locations in Bellingham, Franklin, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Mendon, Medway, Milford, Northbridge, and Upton
* Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
* Our region offers proximity to Boston, Worcester, and Providence with great access to I-495 and the Mass Pike
* Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
* All primary care sites have received are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as Patient-Centered Medical Homes
* Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Physician Group Honor Roll, 2012-2019
* Named one of the best performing groups in the US according to Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and the #1 group in quality 3 years in a row
* Wicked Local Reader's Choice Award for Regional Favorite, 2015 - 2018
* Epic , Meditech, Patient Portal, and Kronos Workforce
* Competitive salary, excellent benefit package & performance bonus
* CME allowance and 3 CME days per year
* Dedicated clinical support staff including medical assistants, registration secretaries, population health coordinators, and social workers
* Dedicated Hospitalist group at Milford Regional Medical Center
* Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
* Authorized to work in the United States
Please visit www.milfordregionalphysicians.org to learn more about our great system. For immediate consideration please do not click "apply now", rather email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Advanced Practice Providers will also be considered for opportunities.
* If we do not have a position in your area of expertise, please email your resume for future consideration.We are always looking for skilled, dedicated, and hard-working individuals to join our growing team!
* No agency recruiters please
8 days ago
Milford Regional Medical Center
Milford Regional Physician Group, formerly Tri-County Medical Associates, is a large, multi-specialty, physician group practice with an emphasis on primary care. We offer a variety of out-patient p
Milford Regional Medical Center - Franklin, Massachusetts - jooble
A thriving healthcare system seeks a Family Medicine Physician in the Peterborough, NH area! Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and
NOW Healthcare - Peterborough, New hampshire - WhatJobs Premium
Job Description A thriving healthcare system seeks a Family Medicine Physician in the Peterborough, NH area! Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to
NP Now - Peterborough - WhatJobs
Primary Care Physician Monadnock Community Hospital (MCH), is currently recruiting a full-time Family Medicine Physician to our growing team of clinicians, located in the center of New England’s be
Monadnock Community Hospital - West peterborough, New hampshire - jooble