Lead Android Developer
We are looking for a Lead Android Developer to join our team. You will lead a team responsible for the development and evolution of our at-home bike application. This is an excellent opportunity to build an exciting project, launch it, and see your work positively impact people!
If you love working with Kotlin, leading teams, and working on Android, please apply now!
What is the Role:
You will work as our Lead Android Developer, engineering for our at-home bike technology, all the while managing a team of mobile engineers. We are looking to launch by late September, and we need an experienced Lead Android Developer to spearhead our drive to reach our deadlines!
As Lead Android Engineer, you will split your time between leading a team of engineers and contributing code to deliver new features and functionality. This is a hands-on role that, over time, can evolve into an Engineering Management role as our team grows.
You will also work on:
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Test Engineering team
- Actively participate in all significant technical discussions related to the platform
What You Need to Join Our Team:
The most important skill we are targeting is Kotlin. We are looking for engineers who have built applications in Kotlin. Our most significant stumbling block is Android Developers is those who have migrated over to Kotlin. We need engineers who have built large-scale applications in Kotlin.
We are also looking for:
- Eight or more years of software development experience
- Experience leading a remote team
- You have experience working with RESTful APIs in an agile environment
- You have a strong understanding of testing and CI/CD practices
Who Are We:
We are a fitness and wellness company of 240 employees looking to impact peoples lives positively. We are looking to become the top-of-the-line go-to for in-home bikes.
What Do You Get:
- Great base salary between $200,000 + Bonus + Equity
- Your work will make an impact on the global organization, not just one team
- Work with other very talented Android Engineers in an environment where cross-training is promoted.
- Great PTO package and startup perks
- Backed by a multi-billion dollar enterprise
- Huge Growth Potential
We strongly promote diversity in the workplace and encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.
7 days ago
New york, Ny
This is Laura from TechnoGen Inc. And I am writing to see whether you are interested in an exciting/challenging opportunity in Camden, New jersey. Kindly reach me on or Position: Lead Android Develope
Technogen, Inc - New york, Ny - Lensa
Position: Android Lead Developer Location: Bellevue, WA Duration: Long-term Contract Job Description: <
Vinsys Information Technology Inc - Washington, Mid-atlantic - jooble
Position SummaryIt's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innov
CVS Health - Florham park, Nj - Experteer US
Job Description It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health in
CVS Health - Florham park, New jersey - beBee S