Director, Security Operations, Detection, and Response
Who We Are
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The companys unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home dcor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
Saks is looking for a Director, Security Operations, Detection, and Response is responsible for identifying and remediating emergent cyber threats to Saks products, services, and infrastructure. They are ultimately responsible for incident response leadership and coordination for product and enterprise cyber security incidents. The candidate will drive Incident Response across Saks and serve as the Leader accountable for augmenting and integrating detection and remediation capabilities into its operations. The candidate will work multiple and diverse teams across Saks including, but not limited to Legal, Engineering, and Management. They will be responsible for building out Security Operations Center and Security Automation capabilities.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader that has led remediation efforts in high profile / high impact cyber security incidents. They have extensive experience collaborating with the external security research community, leading product engineering remediation efforts to their reports, and cultivating durable relationships with external agencies and companies to produce high quality threat intelligence. They are a proven people leader and have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to scale through the efforts of others by building a high performing and diverse team.
- Ensure the development of robust alerting and reporting mechanisms to potential cyber threats.
- Build and oversee product and enterprise security operations, with a strong focus on SOAR+ (security orchestration, automation and response).
- Management and coordination of external SOC and MDR services.
- Drive key findings and root cause analysis improvements with key senior leadership across the company.
- Brief management on potential emergent threats and ongoing efforts to resolve active cyber security incidents and investigations.
- Work with platform and security engineering leadership to interactively improve Security Software Development Lifecycle pipelines.
- Build and lead an efficient team with a strong emphasis on talent management and career development.
- Identify strategic investments and initiatives that blunt the actions of internal and external threat actors and disrupt the cyber kill-chain.
- 10+ years of work experience in security operations, leading security incident meetings, dividing responsibilities and influencing key stakeholders to resolve high impact security incidents.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Information/Cyber security, and/or Information Systems preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with intrusions analysis and security incident response of APTs broad-based cyber threats.
- Experience with standing up and operationalizing Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platforms like Splunk, LogRhythm, QRadar, SumoLogic etc.
- Experience with working with product teams to drive engineering remediations to externally identified threats and vulnerabilities.
- Extensive experience and strong understanding of multiple forms of Indicators of Compromise Telemetry and corresponding capabilities to detect and alert on them.
- Extensive experience with Security Response frameworks and organizational models.
- Excellent relationship building skills across diverse cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in building high performance and diverse cross functional teams.
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CEH, GIAC etc
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
8 days ago
New york, Ny
Saks Fifth Avenue
The Director SecOps Engineering will be responsible for overseeing the security operations and monitoring program at Hinge Health. This role will help define a comprehensive strategy to build and mai
The Muse - New york, New york state - jooble
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health's Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health pl
Hinge Health - New york, Ny - Lensa
Security Engineer, Detection & Incident Response New York, New York, United States Hi, we're Oscar. We’re hiring a Security Engineer, Detection & Incident Response to join our
Oscar Health Insurance - New york, Ny - WhatJobs Premium
Overview How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of car
Hackensack University Medical Center - Edison, Nj - Lensa