System Applications Engineer
Infineon is looking for a System Applications Engineer to join our Internet-of-Things Compute & Wireless (ICW) business unit in Lynnwood, WA. As a cohesive team member, you will drive the adoption of leading Infineon technologies, including our PSoC programmable system-on-chip mixed-signal controllers and other ARM-based microcontroller families. You will contribute to the development of Infineons innovative family of products and our continued strong revenue growth.
- Contribute to major product cross-functional teams for both chip and solution development
- Engage with external lead customers on product requirements and system architecture definition
- Produce system-level content in support of new microcontroller products, including:
- 1.Embedded software at a block or subsystem level as well as complete solutions
- 2.Hardware designs, including schematics, layout, and component selection
- 3.Analog and digital system-level designs
- 4.Technical documentation such as user guides, technical reference manuals, application notes, and knowledge base articles
- 5.Technical training for external customers and Infineon Sales, Marketing, and Applications
- Enable customer design-in of products through architectural collaboration, technical support, training, and failure analysis
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- At least 7 years experience in embedded systems
- Strong experience with C programming, including embedded Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS); C++, assembly, and/or Verilog experience desired
- Experience with Arm CPUs, including multi-CPU embedded devices
- Experience with product security at both hardware and software levels
- In-depth knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Ability to solve and root cause complex multi-level engineering problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We make life easier, safer, and greener with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility, and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
6 days ago
Job Description: Participate in the entire software lifecycle for new and existing cloud-based power system applications. Work with infrastructure team to define, gather and document technical
PowerData Corporation - Redmond, Wa - WhatJobs Premium
Description Description JOB SUMMARY: The Systems Engineer- Applications will utilize best practices and methodologies to deploy, upgrade, and support Microsoft Cloud and on premise Solut
Arctic Information Technology - Seattle, Wa - WhatJobs Premium
Job Description WHO WE ARE Seagull Scientific has always done one thing—and done it exceptionally well. Its BarTender® software transforms information into labels, barcodes, RFID ta
Seagull Scientific - Bellevue - WhatJobs
In Your New Role, You Will Infineon is looking for a System Applications Engineer to join our Internet-of-Things Compute & Wireless (ICW) business unit in Lynnwood, WA. As a cohesi
Infineon Technologies - Lynnwood, Washington - beBee S