Lead Python Developer
What you will do...
- Deliver solutions and product capabilities with speed and quality
- Drive engineering and technology excellence while working across multiple groups
- Enrich and build-a-great team focused on delivering high-quality results with speed
- Identify promising opportunities to improve engineering velocity through systems and tools
- Define and refine engineering processes and practices such as version control, build pipelines, automated testing, and code reviews.
What you need...
- 3+ years of experience leading all aspects of SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- 3+ years of hands-on Python development
- Bachelor or masters degree in computer science, computer engineering
- Prior Experience working in Healthcare Domain
- Experience leading technical development products across all phases of its lifecycle
- Prototyping through launch
- Growth phase and into maturity
- Experience using test automation, CI/CD to ensure high quality of software products
- Experience designing container based scalable solutions using Kubernetes
- Experience in cloud environments such as Azure and AWS?
- Experience in Healthcare?Standards C-CDA, FHIR, HL7, X12
- Experience with EHR Vendors and/or their respective Development Platforms
- Epic App Orchard
- Cerner Code
- Experience guiding distributed teams to deliver software through rapid iteration and with quality
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
7 days ago
emids is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions to the healthcare industry, serving payers, providers, life sciences, and technology firms. Headquartered in Nashville, emids helps brid
EMIDS - Alpharetta, Ga - WhatJobs Premium
Atlanta, GATelecommuting Available Full-time $150k - $160k Posted 06/18/2021100% Remote Full Time Direct Hire Job Title: Lead Software Engineer Salary: $150k - $160k Job Locat
CyberCoders - Atlanta, Georgia - beBee S
A direct client of ours within the financial/insurance industry has along term contract opening for a Python Developer. This is 100% remote working from home opportunity. Required Qualificati
Open Systems Technologies - Atlanta, Ga - WhatJobs Premium
A direct client of ours within the financial/insurance industry has along term contract opening for a Python Developer. This is 100% remote working from home opportunity. Required Qualifications: 5
Open Systems Technologies - Atlanta, Georgia - jooble