Senior Brand Manager
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, BlueVine has raised $102.5M and is backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page .
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. Join us as we build a brighter financial future for small businesses.
About The Role
We're looking for a driven, highly organized, innovative, and experienced brand manager to help lead a brand refresh and manage the implementation of that refresh across the organization and all channels. Our primary audience is prospects, current customers, employees, and investors. The candidate must have a clear understanding of who we are, what we do, and why we do it, and what sets us apart from the rest. It's our belief that a great brand creates an emotional connection with customers, prospects, and employees, and a well-executed brand is a story well told. In this role, y our goal will be to drive not only the success of the refresh but the long-term success of the brand by informing our brand strategy, advancing a brand-oriented culture, and creating and managing campaigns, and long-term brand programs. Our corporate communications team is growing, and we're building a team of diverse, collaborative, and humble individuals who are genuinely excited about helping small businesses and our hope is for this brand manager to share this philosophy. As our first hire in this role, you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact and evolve in your career.
Ultimately, youll embody the BlueVine brand and operate as a true brand advocate flexing between high-level strategy and detailed execution while inspiring employees, partners, and small business owners. Reporting to a Head of Corporate Communications, the Senior Brand Manager will be a collaborative, strategic, analytical, innovative, and creative lead with a passion for all things related to brand and creative excellence.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for building, developing, and leading all brand and creative projects to tell our story in written and visual form through creative brand strategy and campaigns, cultural inspiration, and thought leadership.
- Partner cross-functionally with copywriters, designers, sales team, product team, and executive leadership to champion on-brand executions that support our brand strategy and adhere to the brand expression system and strategic messaging.
- Build and manage a comprehensive brand performance framework, including end-to-end experience reviews, creative reviews, tracking, and optimization initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of key product attributes and competitive differentiation to effectively position products externally and conduct ongoing market research to evaluate the effectiveness of messaging.
- Support larger brand campaigns including helping with agency management, media planning, timelines, budgets, and creative reviews.
- Engage and educate internal teams to strengthen understanding of brand strategy, brand expression system, brand messaging, and experience strategy
- Build knowledge and expertise around brand management, defining standards for on brand executions
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant brand experience in-house, and brand agency experience
- Experience in developing and managing brand strategy, expression system, and strategic messaging
- Vendor management as well as the RFP process experience
- Experience in managing from strategy through execution across multi-channel marketing campaigns and/or product and support experiences
- Experience in engaging, inspiring, educating, and collaborating across internal functions
- Experience working with (or within) agencies on brand-building projects
- Experience in managing brand architecture across a marketing portfolio
- Exceptional project management skills with a highly developed sense of creative excellence
- A proven track record of driving brand growth and health in the financial or technology industry
- Bachelor degree
- Experience leading and executing a rebrand
- Vendor management
- Fintech and/or neobank experience
Benefits & Perks
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
8 days ago
Jersey city, Nj
Overview Join our growing team A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their familie
A Place for Mom - New york, New york state - jooble
Position Title: Senior Brand Manager Location: New York, NY (Headquarters) Position Summary: The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for leading strategic and brand plan development/implementatio
Pernod Ricard - New york city, Ny - WhatJobs Premium
Senior Brand Manager will drive brand profitability and sales through development of brand strategies, marketing plans, new products, packaging and promotional programs, while refining strat
ARI (Axcel Recruiting Inc.) - New york - WhatJobs
Senior Brand Manager COMPANY BACKGROUND/CULTUREPharmapacks is one of the largest, fastest-growing eCommerce growth and enablement companies in the U.S.Our best-in-class capabilities around sales ma
Korn Ferry - Great neck, New york state - jooble