System Support Specialist
Title: System Support Staff
Location: Dallas, Texas
MUFG Capital Analytics LLC (MCA) is part of the Mitsubishi UFJ Union Financial Group (MUFG) one of the largest financial groups in the world.As such we are dedicated to providing our clients with the top quality service and our employees a rewarding career.To our clients, we provide record-keeping, reporting and transaction management services to the Private Equity community.This includes overseeing fund administration across various asset classes including: Merchant Banking, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Fund Related Investments which includes fund of private equity funds, secondary funds and co-investment funds. MUFG Capital Analytics also provides customized reporting, analysis and transaction management for foundations, pension plans and other private equity investors interested in a consolidated view of their entire alternative and traditional investment portfolio.
To our employees we offer a stimulating environment where they can grow as a professional and develop long term careers, not just another job.To this end we ensure our professionals have the support to achieve their career development and goals including professional certification reimbursement programs. In addition to competitive salaries, a casual work environment and an excellent benefits program we give our employees the chance to give back to the community through our social service activities.
We celebrate our employees successes and believe successful employees lead to successful businesses.If you take pride in your work and want to take pride in your employer- contact us.
Job Description: MUFG Capital Analytics is seeking a System Support Staff member with a strong accounting and/or financial background to join our team.This growth oriented position will have the primary responsibility of supporting the applications used by the GP Funds/Direct Funds group.This individual will be responsible for responding to user submitted tickets, processing the tickets request, and working with the business and/or technology to facilitate any testing or answer any questions under the direction of the Sr. System Support Manager.An understanding of current accounting principles and how they are applied to the accounting and financial reporting of Private Equity Funds is strongly preferred but not required.
- Review and process user submitted tickets in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve application issues as directed by the Sr. System Support Manager.
- Ensure user submitted help tickets have the appropriate documentation attached to the ticket as directed by the Sr. System Support Manager.
- Ensure user submitted help tickets have been resolved and closed appropriately.
- Review and update documentation describing the best practices and processes for using the system under the direction of the Sr. System Support Manager.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current accounting principles as they pertain to Private Equity and the systems used by MUFG Capital Analytics.
- Maintain system user access and perform user access reviews according to audit policies and procedures.
- Maintenance and support of daily operations related to the system.
- Assist with end user training of the system under the direction of the Sr. System Support Manager.
- College degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- One or two years of relevant work experience required.
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred but not required.
- Proactive, resourceful, strong work ethic, team player.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills(knowledge of vlookups, pivot tables, and table functions).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Private Equity, ServiceNow, and/or InvestranApplications is preferred.
- Ability to manage and reorganize competing priorities.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer
7 days ago
Mufg Investor Services
Job Description IT Operations and Systems Support Specialist Job summary: This role is focused on the maintenance and monitoring of computer systems and networks for our clients. Th
CorePLUS - Dallas - WhatJobs
Job Description Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union, a world class financial institution, is looking for an IT Systems Support Specialist at our corporate office near Love Field Airport
Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union - Dallas - WhatJobs
Title: System Support Staff Location: Dallas, Texas MUFG Capital Analytics LLC (MCA) is part of the Mitsubishi UFJ Union Financial Group (MUFG) one of the largest financial groups i
MUFG Investor Services - Dallas, Texas - WhatJobs Premium
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you'll help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of
JPMorgan Chase & Co. - Plano, Tx - Lensa