Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
Dynamic, fun, fast growing B2B Software company in LA is looking to hire on their engineering team.This person MUST be in Los Angeles and have strong Enterprise Software experience.
As a Senior iOS developer at a rapidly growing B2B SaaS start up in the heart of LA, you will work closely with our small team to refactor, maintain and extend the functionality of our core app (focused on the consumer space), that is used by over 500+ recognizable brands worldwide.
Our engineering team is continuously looking for ways to better ourselves and our peers. We believe that taking the time to write great code is crucial to our long-term success and core to our values. We encourage this by pair programming, code reviews, demos, and pull requests.
As a Mobile Engineer, your code will touch millions of customers, and you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact while learning and teaching on our small team.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of mobile coding experience, at least 2 in Swift
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVVM and Protocol-oriented Programming
- A penchant for writing clean, maintainable code
- Eager to collaborate with and mentor others
- Interested in keeping up with new technologies, libraries, and design patterns
What you will be doing:
- Contributing to our consumer-facing ecommerce app, which enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We're creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their customers
- Leading large technical projects
- Engaging in our development and release lifecycle process rituals (we use Scrum and Agile)
- Helping to define process and culture as our Engineering team grows
6 days ago
Los angeles, Ca
The Hiring Advisors Llc
IT Full-time Senior Software Engineer, iOS Red Bull Media House North America Santa Monica United States Reporting to the Lead Engineer, Native Applications, you as the Senior Software Engineer, iOS w
Red Bull Media House North America - Santa monica, Ca - WhatJobs Premium
Job Description About VORTO We are building software products to enable businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain
VORTO - Santa monica - WhatJobs
What youll bring Required Experience: 5+ years experience developing web, software, or mobile applications 2+ years experience with Swift BS/MS in computer science or equivalent w
Intuit - Los angeles, California - jooble
Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people an
Honey - Los angeles, Ca - WhatJobs Premium