Infused with Art Deco style, each of our resort's 139 suites reflect South Beach's colorful spirit. Our hotel soak in striking views of the Atlantic Ocean and has the best address in South Beach, where Ocean Drive meets Collins Avenue. In addition to our competitive company Health Benefits, we at the Royal Palm provide our associates with a variety of perks and incentives such as discounted city parking, associate recognition programs, a daily complimentary meal, summer BBQs and a variety of other fun events. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Start your career in Miami today! We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture, preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save energy.
The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successfully complete the program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis (e.g., ""room care"").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
- Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Vocational schooling, military training, certification and/or experience in building related trades required in 1 or more of the following areas: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Climbing, reading, standing, walking and routinely lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to receive instructions and communicate progress of work assignments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
28 minutes ago
Miami beach, Fl
HEI Hotels & Resorts
Painter Job Locations US-FL-Miami Beach Requisition ID 2021-17354 Category Engineering Position Type Regular Full-Time FLSA Statu
Metrohoustonjobs - Miami beach, Florida - beBee S
Job Summary: The Painter worker engages in the work and activities that repair and maintain all of Carillon Miami Wellness Resort facilities.This person performs preventive mai
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort - Miami beach, Fl - HCareers
Job Description Pool Attendant $14.00 per hour + tips Benefits Must pass a background check Maintenance/Housekeeping <
Arlen Beach Condominium - Miami beach, Fl - ZipRecruiter Test
Job Summary: The Painter worker engages in the work and activities that repair and maintain all of Carillon Miami Wellness Resort facilities.This person performs preventive maintenance work t
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort - Miami beach, Florida - jooble