Manager of FP&A and Treasury
Leyline Renewable Capital is seeking a talented and motivated individual to manage the FP&A and Treasury function. This is a newly created role and will be the first hire on the FP&A team. As Leylines Manager of FP&A and Treasury, you will lead creation of annual operating plan, run monthly variance analysis, perform project valuation, review financial statements of Leylines counterparties, create periodic cash planning, support preparing material for periodic reporting to executives and board of directors, and partner with cross-functional leaders to understand near-term capital needs.
By providing essential capital earlier in a projects life cycle than most other investors, Leyline Renewable Capital is changing the way renewable energy projects are developed and financed. We are a rapidly growing renewable energy finance company with an on-the-ground, real-world mindset. Our team includes experienced renewable energy development and finance experts who are motivated to accelerate the pace of green energy projects and reduce the worlds carbon footprint.
As a company made up of citizens concerned with equity and justice, we recognize that we cannot achieve our goals without a diverse, empowered team. Please see our Statement on Equity here: https://leylinecapital.com/impact . Instead of asking new team members to conform to our culture, we strive to offer candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process so that we can hire people who will continually transform our business and workplace culture.
You will serve as Manager of FP&A and Treasury across the spectrum of Leylines work, including but not limited to:
Financial Planning & Analysis and Reporting
- Lead the preparation of the annual budget and 5-year financial plan at the department and cost category level
- Manage and enhance actual vs. budget variance analysis report on a monthly basis by pulling data from the source systems and present it to the department leads
- Assist in creating a rolling cash forecast on a weekly and monthly basis by partnering with department leads
- Spearhead the analysis and management of the quarterly business review process
- Support the preparation of reporting materials for Investors on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Partner with the Asset Management team to prepare the weekly cash dashboard
- Partner with the project finance team to prepare the weekly investment summary
- Lead revenue forecasting by understanding the structure and timing of deals from the Asset Management team
- Enhance the internal and external reporting capabilities by creating interactive dashboards and present to the executive team
- Perform Net Asset Valuation (NAV) analysis of the renewable assets on a monthly basis by partnering with cross functional leads
- Lead the commissions calculations on a quarterly basis by understanding the deal structure, economics, and calculation framework
- Work with leadership on strategic initiatives as required
- Partner with Accounting to create fund and deal statistics KPIs on a periodic basis.
- Review financial statements of the portfolio companies on a quarterly basis and deliver the analysis to the cross-functional teams.
- Lead issuance of the Letter of Credit or/and Surety Bond facility by negotiating the forms between the counterparty and issuing bank (or broker for bond issuance)
- Track, monitor and forecast the available balance, issuance date, expiry date, and all the covenants as it pertains to the Letter of Credit and Surety Bond facility
- Perform efficient cash planning by maintaining sufficient cash balance across different bank accounts
- Support Risk Management as it relates to obligations around insurance policies, and tax distributions
The Ideal candidate will meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Engineering or a related field, or equivalent education.
- 5-7 years of experience in FP&A and/or Treasury capacity in fast paced environment
- Advanced excel modeling skills (expect excel test as a part of the interview process)
- Exceptional planning, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in working with Systems including Accounting System (QuickBooks or Intacct); CRM System, and Project Management System
- Basic knowledge of accounting concepts and US GAAP preferred.
- Team player who can manage multiple priorities and quickly adapt to the fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Flexible work-life balance on a team that is relaxed and creative but also intensely focused on achieving impact and excellence.401(k) with employer match.
- B-share ownership and profit interest for all employees.Full medical and dental benefits with vision and family coverage available.Generous monthly stipend for phone.
- Start-up culture with opportunity to develop skills.
- lead new ventures and contribute to the companys mission.
1 days ago
Leyline Renewable Capital Llc
Overview Leyline Renewable Capital is seeking a talented and motivated individual to manage the FP&A and Treasury function. This is a newly created role and will be th
Leyline Renewable Capital Llc - Durham, Nc - Lensa
**Description** You Lead the Way. We've Got Your Back. At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whet
American Express - Raleigh, Nc - Lensa
DescriptionAre you ready to work for a more active world? At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for th
Bioventus - Durham, Nc - Experteer US
Job Description SUMMARY The FP&A Technical Analyst provides analytics and decision support at a corporate level supporting the executive staff as well a
Advance Auto Parts - Raleigh, Nc - Xpatjobs